First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
21' Supra 3.0, 23' Z Perf, 14' Toyota 86
I'm looking to form a kind of monthly or bi-weekly meet up just for us MKV owners of NJ. I know there's plenty of owners to have a nice meet. If it goes successfully, we can make a more organized events like Bear Mountain cruises, Cars & Coffee, etc.

Places to hold the meetups would be stipulated based upon the majority where everyone is from so it's kind of fair travel for everyone. If you have any meetup ideas, please contribute and feel free to express yourself! Looking forward to possible feedback.
Sponsored

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I could only really do Sundays. Other days would be too unpredictable for me. Could maybe make some but not others (also would depend on location obviously).

OP
OP
cntrvslbrs

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
I could only really do Sundays. Other days would be too unpredictable for me. Could maybe make some but not others (also would depend on location obviously).
Sundays sound safe! I'll wait for more input for now.

2jzwho

First Name
Islam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red 2020 Supra
I might be down to do like the edgewater meet on Thursday nights or something like that. I'm basically done every weekend for something too

OP
OP
cntrvslbrs

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
I might be down to do like the edgewater meet on Thursday nights or something like that. I'm basically done every weekend for something too
I do like the idea of Thursday night meet cause I used to go to the Willowbrook Mall 86 Meets on Thursdays. Sundays would work better based on input from those who responded or people I reached out to.

2jzwho

First Name
Islam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red 2020 Supra
I do like the idea of Thursday night meet cause I used to go to the Willowbrook Mall 86 Meets on Thursdays. Sundays would work better based on input from those who responded or people I reached out to.
I'm down to hijack the 86 meet at Willowbrook super close to my house.

osoto505-a91

First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91 Refraction Blue
I'm looking to form a kind of monthly or bi-weekly meet up just for us MKV owners of NJ. I know there's plenty of owners to have a nice meet. If it goes successfully, we can make a more organized events like Bear Mountain cruises, Cars & Coffee, etc.

Places to hold the meetups would be stipulated based upon the majority where everyone is from so it's kind of fair travel for everyone. If you have any meetup ideas, please contribute and feel free to express yourself! Looking forward to possible feedback.
Did you guys ever figure something out?

osoto505-a91

First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not since it got cold but seems like most the guys in our group are from north NJ so i'd be down to hold something in the north.
Iā€™m in central Jersey but donā€™t mind to drive up north to meet up once in a while. Iā€™m also speaking to a few people in my area I recently met on FB. 6 of us but have only met 3 so far.

Chizadyo

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium Tungsten Silver
I'm from Monmouth county, weekends would be ideal. But if there's salt on the roads I'm not driving the Supra. That's of course if your planning a winter cruise.

JimboSlice

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey Guys! I'm up in Westchester County in NY but a short drive away from northern Jersey. We are organizing an impressive little group of NY/CT Supra owners. Let's try to link up and join forces!

Sundays will always be good for most attendees, but I will make room in my schedule to accommodate you guys. I also work for a Toyota dealer in Westchester. We hosted my car reveal there so if you ever need a venue for a season opener we are in!!

PM me for my info :cool:

osoto505-a91

First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey Guys! I'm up in Westchester County in NY but a short drive away from northern Jersey. We are organizing an impressive little group of NY/CT Supra owners. Let's try to link up and join forces!

Sundays will always be good for most attendees, but I will make room in my schedule to accommodate you guys. I also work for a Toyota dealer in Westchester. We hosted my car reveal there so if you ever need a venue for a season opener we are in!!

PM me for my info :cool:
Sounds good to me
Iā€™m down for any Sunday and donā€™t mind heading up north.
Sponsored