ArmaSpeed Carbon intake

Issan_Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra / 2018 Ducati PanigaleV4S
It’s been close to a month since I installed the carbon intake from ArmaSpeed.
I wanted enough time to come to a conclusion for y’all.
I replaced my MST intake because I wanted more engine bay bling and cooler air temps from the carbon piping.
The install is pretty straight forward. The worm clamps have held firm and tight. Just make sure you connect the PCV connection before you mate the inlet pipe to the silicone coupler.
I like the location of the air filter being closer to the front bumper instead of being closer to the heat shield.
The intake pipe is also warm to the touch vice hot to the touch of aluminum piping.
The sound is amazing and I have zero complaints. It’s a lot of cash and I think it’s worth it for the bling factor and performance gains.
8243FF6F-3747-4E26-8038-A50B31CB18ED.jpeg
Sponsored

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
It’s been close to a month since I installed the carbon intake from ArmaSpeed.
I wanted enough time to come to a conclusion for y’all.
I replaced my MST intake because I wanted more engine bay bling and cooler air temps from the carbon piping.
The install is pretty straight forward. The worm clamps have held firm and tight. Just make sure you connect the PCV connection before you mate the inlet pipe to the silicone coupler.
I like the location of the air filter being closer to the front bumper instead of being closer to the heat shield.
The intake pipe is also warm to the touch vice hot to the touch of aluminum piping.
The sound is amazing and I have zero complaints. It’s a lot of cash and I think it’s worth it for the bling factor and performance gains.
8243FF6F-3747-4E26-8038-A50B31CB18ED.jpeg
Nice! I'm impatiently waiting on mine...no pressure A90 shop. ?

OP
OP
Issan_Supra

Issan_Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra / 2018 Ducati PanigaleV4S
No video does it justice. You get turbo spool and waste gate sounds that cameras just don't pick up.
It sounds great, any aftermarket intake will give you all the “sounds” you want.
I want with ArmaSpeed for the carbon piping and reduced air temps.