OP
OP
mokleen

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
What the heck is the parking assistant that malfunctioned? I don't remember that on my 2020
The button in the middle that does the beep beep beep when you get close to things.
The car is also stuck in transport mode, so it doesn't operate at 100%
Sponsored

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
If you are still in the market for a Supra, I recommend Longo Toyota in El Monte. I am working with them to purchase a GR86. Jimmy Phan is the Digital Sales Manager. They are the largest Toyota dealer in the US. They don’t charge over MSRP and they will deliver the car to your home or office. Most salesmen in San Diego are dicks.

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
If you are still in the market for a Supra, I recommend Longo Toyota in El Monte. I am working with them to purchase a GR86. Jimmy Phan is the Digital Sales Manager. They are the largest Toyota dealer in the US. They don’t charge over MSRP and they will deliver the car to your home or office. Most salesmen in San Diego are dicks.
Man how far have we come in 1 year, when MSRP is a good deal

OP
OP
mokleen

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks for the recommendation!
I ended up purchasing another one at West Coast Toyota! Super easy going folks and the transaction went smooth!

I put a deposit on a supra in Longo and it's about to be delivered next week. If anyone wants a red one, it's about to drop at Longo

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Since we are calling out bad dealerships then never buy from Andrew Toyota in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I drove in there in a c8 (back when they were cool) and told them I’m interested in the Supra they had. They said I couldn’t drive it because I was only 20. No ability for a deposit, no credit score check, NOTHING. So I flashed them 100k+ in my banks account at the time and told them I’d never buy a car from them again. Next day I called and reported them for ageism just to make myself feel better.

Then I drove about 20 minutes south and bought one that same day at 1,000 under msrp (2,000 more than Andrew) and I’m super happy I did. What a great group of guys over at Racine Toyota.

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
I ended up purchasing another one at West Coast Toyota! Super easy going folks and the transaction went smooth!

I put a deposit on a supra in Longo and it's about to be delivered next week. If anyone wants a red one, it's about to drop at Longo
Looks like its gone. Not on their website.

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Is that one a 3.0 premium?

OP
OP
mokleen

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bump:
Did anyone buy this supra?

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Veloster N, 2024 Stratosphere MT

Does West Coast charge over MSRP?