Back Bumper Removal

Supurah

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
How difficult is it to remove the back bumper? Want to replace the 3rd brake light for a rain light I got from Suma performance.
Sponsored

Suwopra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91
I had my rear bumper removed for something else but figured since I had it off, might as well get that aftermarket brake light that I've been holding off on and install while the rear bumper was off. Bumper removal wasn't too difficult, just a little PIA due to the amount of screws that needed to come off, wires/cables that are attached to the bumper, etc. A buddy of mine was able to install his light without removing the bumper so you MIGHT be able to get away with it. There are plenty of videos online to reference if needed. Having another person to help makes it easier as well.

OP
OP
Supurah

Supurah

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I had my rear bumper removed for something else but figured since I had it off, might as well get that aftermarket brake light that I've been holding off on and install while the rear bumper was off. Bumper removal wasn't too difficult, just a little PIA due to the amount of screws that needed to come off, wires/cables that are attached to the bumper, etc. A buddy of mine was able to install his light without removing the bumper so you MIGHT be able to get away with it. There are plenty of videos online to reference if needed. Having another person to help makes it easier as well.
thank you for your input because Iā€™ve been holding it off too and Iā€™ve watched videos and hearing the clips snap and crack makes me nervous to do by myself