genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Looks like you found it.:)
Try driving without dash cam and test your hypothesis.
Good luck.
Yep just thought to give it a try and sounds pretty similar, louder but car not on so probably would

Just gotta figure out how to turn it off and then how to stop the sound if that's what it is

Snorlax27

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 1995 E36 M3
Yes, that makes more sense now. Why not try turning off the dash cam completely and do a pull. If there’s no beep, you know it’s the cam.

Phantom Grey Supra

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019’ Yamaha R1m —2020 F450—2021 Supra 3.0 —1999 silverado 4x4–1997 Husqvarna CR250– 2012 VW Jetta GLI TDI conversion
Looks like the issue is fixed. But whats funny is i was using bimmercode to code the auto start/stop function. And i heard almost the exact same beep from the op video. It sounded like it was coming from the engine bay though. It happened when the dme was resetting after the code Was successfully processed.

OP
OP
genoxy

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Looks like the issue is fixed. But whats funny is i was using bimmercode to code the auto start/stop function. And i heard almost the exact same beep from the op video. It sounded like it was coming from the engine bay though. It happened when the dme was resetting after the code Was successfully processed.
Yep familiar with that sound too using bimmercode but it's slightly different

Can only be the dash cam, can't figure out any other reason for the beeping

OP
OP
genoxy

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Interesting.
They rang me to sell that product when I bought the car but politely said no. Tested my supra today no beeping here.
Hope it all gets sorted.
They offered my free tinting to get the deal done with them cos I was looking at a couple of dealers but I asked it they could throw in the dash cam instead of tints and they agreed.

It's the cleanest looking one I've found, turns on automatically, good features etc except for this beeping obviously but I don't think they were meant for performance cars if the g sensor goes off on hard acceleration, the other day even a speed bump set it off :thumbsdown:

I can't figure out how to turn it off except disconnecting it from the battery but if I can log into it and see if it's created special events at the beep times then that's the answer, I'm 99% sure that's where the beep is coming from now

Surprisingly, now that I know it's not bothering me as much :rofl: