Best CF Steering Wheel

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
Sure, not knocking product quality, service, shipping time, or anything else... just found it a little goofy that WRXDAILY is shipping out CF products for a Supra. Just screams to me "manufactured elsewhere and I just do the paperwork and scoop a lil profit". Not to say that there's anything wrong with that. If the product is good the product is good!
You donā€™t think the majority of these wheels come for over seas? Iā€™m not complaining for the price I paid. Regardless of the name of his shop, doesnā€™t mean they canā€™t get parts for other makes of cars. Feel free to pay more for the same wheel. Just saying.
Sponsored

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
lol so these are all dropshippers right?
Our wheels are made in Florida, they'll either ship from there or from our Las Vegas warehouse

we have the most popular options pre-made to save on shipping time, if you order a custom wheel we will make it for you in 2-3 weeks.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT

hotsaucewizard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1991 325i Turbo, 2019 RC350
You donā€™t think the majority of these wheels come for over seas? Iā€™m not complaining for the price I paid. Regardless of the name of his shop, doesnā€™t mean they canā€™t get parts for other makes of cars. Feel free to pay more for the same wheel. Just saying.
I do think that, that's why I posted about dropshipping lol. No disrespect intended my man!

Denial

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
I really just want an alcantara steering wheel ?ā€?