• Total voters

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 Toyota MR2, 2023 Toyota Supra MT
The RK Street/valved edition may as well be unobtanium at this point. Orders have been closed for as long as I can remember. They were supposed to open in November and I was waiting to put an order in, but no change, and no update from them on when orders will open up.

Judging by the 10+ month lead times on the parts that are open for order, I wouldn't imagine you'd get one anytime soon after ordering. If you're dead set on Titanium, better off just saving up a bit more and ordering a Powerhouse Amuse exhaust if you want something rare.

Otherwise Boostlogic, Fi, and a few other brands also all make nice, quality Titanium systems.
Sponsored

Wumb0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT
No. I have a 2023 6MT and the only drone as I mentioned is wide open throttle in 5th and 6th gear punching it above 5k rpms. Basically high rpms and high gears I get a small drone with my catted Active Autowerks downpipe.
Do you by chance have a sound clip? Assuming you are running stock dp still. There arenā€™t a ton of videos on the ark

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
Do you by chance have a sound clip? Assuming you are running stock dp still. There arenā€™t a ton of videos on the ark
No videos, but once I get an air vent phone holder I can take one. I have catted Active Autowerks downpipe.

Brahsthetics

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV

I think RK also has a couple on their Instagram but they're short. Unfortunately not many people have it yet so there isn't much media on it
ty appreciate it, yah i looked at the IG and that video posted already what the only one -- ive heard a couple on YT but they arent that great and not sure if its catted or not. thanks for this!

edit - ah yaeah ive watched this one, i think this is the only one ive seen on youtube that has it

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Just go AWE touring, you will not regret with with any downpipe setup. Catted? Non res touring. Catless? Go resonated if you want to tone it down. Itā€™s the best system!
This ā˜ I personally havenā€™t heard the touring. But if Timmy says you can daily it, I believe him.

Mine is AWE track & catless. We love it šŸ„°

If I got another Supra, I wouldnā€™t consider any another exhaust. Nor keep her OEM for long. Iā€™m with Timmy - AWE touring for the best of both worlds šŸ’Æ%

(Great customer service as well. Are you listening @Sara/AWE so I can get my discount if/when I buy another one? hahaha)

Last edited:

CrushA90

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 MK5 supra .... 97 sc300 2JZGTE 1000++ HP
I run the SP1R titanium single exhaust. Car sounds aggressive and it's a little loud but I don't mind.

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
This ā˜ I personally havenā€™t heard the touring. But if Timmy says you can daily it, I believe him.

Mine is AWE track & catless. We love it šŸ„°

If I got another Supra, I wouldnā€™t consider any another exhaust. Nor keep her OEM for long. Iā€™m with Timmy - AWE touring for the best of both worlds šŸ’Æ%

(Great customer service as well. Are you listening @Sara/AWE so I can get my discount if/when I buy another one? hahaha)
I'm too lazy to scroll through pages of this thread. Do you have a sound clip?

Also, so you street drive your supra much (long trips, etc.) or has it become a track rat

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I'm too lazy to scroll through pages of this thread. Do you have a sound clip?

Also, so you street drive your supra much (long trips, etc.) or has it become a track rat
Short trips unless driving to the track. Work on weekends only. I like to park in the garage and she sets off too many Tesla alarms, on startup. If in an open environment and warmed up, you can baby the throttle and keep the decibels down.

No sound clips because none do it justice. At least not on my iPhone

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
Short trips unless driving to the track. Work on weekends only. I like to park in the garage and she sets off too many Tesla alarms, on startup. If in an open environment and warmed up, you can baby the throttle and keep the decibels down.

No sound clips because none do it justice. At least not on my iPhone
That sounds rowdy as hell. Love it

Drot

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0, 2018 mk7.5 GTI IS38
So it seems the consensus is AWE and I think the touring is what I want but is there that big of a difference between the resonated and non?

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜20 M4 CS, ā€˜24 GR Supra 45th LE
Boostlogic :thumbsup:
Is regularly reported to be very loud and the exhaust valve is regularly reported to make little to no difference at all.

Yabai

First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 premium - Phantom
Is regularly reported to be very loud and the exhaust valve is regularly reported to make little to no difference at all.
Im catless and have cold start coded off. It's actually not that bad.

Yes the valves make very minimal difference lol but I'm okay with that. IMO its the best sounding with bearable drone.

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
So it seems the consensus is AWE and I think the touring is what I want but is there that big of a difference between the resonated and non?
We designed the resonated Touring Edition for those that want a more tame soundtrack or those looking to add a downpipe.

If you are curious we have a ton of sound clips of the different configurations right here.
Sponsored