best shop to get alignment in the seattle area?

tg_mkv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV
Wheels: Transfer tires from my old wheels to my new wheels + transfer TPMS. Balance, pressure etc.
Brakes: Swapped in some new PowerStop Z16 pads to replace OEM pads. There was a slight hiccup with brake wear sensors (I didn't even know that was a thing...) but they were able to re-use the OEM ones.

Overall excellent job, great communication, reasonable prices. I'd go back again for sure.
If you don't mind me asking but how much was the brake swap?
Sponsored

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Another good experience with the mShop. They’re professional, use seat covers and drive your car before starting the alignment. They also simulate your weight in the drivers seat.

Mine was within spec, I only paid $75.

-RJM

WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition
+1 for mShop, had them change my brake fluid and differential fluid before my last track day and they did a great job.

raslian

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
I had actually gotten a quote from TruLine before I got in contact with mShop. TrueLine quoted me $231 for alignment, which is probably on the higher end but still seems reasonable to me for quality work.
Tru-Line did my car, including corner balancing. It was more expensive, but they are very knowledgeable, and I would highly recommend them if you're not worried about cost.

OP
OP

a90aloy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 a90 and 2020 r1
I had them install kw clubsport coilovers and they did a great job and took good care of my car. I installed coilovers for my 370z and remember how long it took to adjust the ride height using jack stands. I said if I was to install coilovers for the a90 I would get a quickjack. I wasn't planning to get coilovers.

image_50416641.JPG

tg_mkv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV
Yeah I forgot to post an update myself after I had my summers installed back in June. These guys really are great and they're super fun to talk to about all things cars.
Sponsored