Boost Logic Exhaust Fitment Problems.

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Damn, I just did mine the other day and melted my Diffuser as well. It also hangs low which I do have a fix for, but might be limited
Hold on, did yours melt while in that current position or have you moved it from where it was when it melted?

KONG

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 1985 Supra, 2015 Tahoe, 2016 Corolla
Vehicle Showcase
Hold on, did yours melt while in that current position or have you moved it from where it was when it melted?
I dont know 100% how it melted it, however, they supplied me with the wrong clamps and the exhaust tubing kept popping off which might have made the main part of the exhaust tilt into the bumper. I cannot be certain, but it makes the most sense to me. They did sent me the correct clamps without issue and i got them pretty fast.
As for it hanging low, I'm gonna try and put a hose clamp around the rubber hanger. Hopefully that lifts it up a bit. To answer your question, thats where it has always been

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I dont know 100% how it melted it, however, they supplied me with the wrong clamps and the exhaust tubing kept popping off which might have made the main part of the exhaust tilt into the bumper. I cannot be certain, but it makes the most sense to me. They did sent me the correct clamps without issue and i got them pretty fast.
As for it hanging low, I'm gonna try and put a hose clamp around the rubber hanger. Hopefully that lifts it up a bit
Hi KONG, sorry to hear about those issues you're having. Do you have any photos from straight after it was installed?

Most of the people who had melted diffusers showed the tips quite close or even touching the diffuser in some parts.

Yours is the first I've seen where the tips are far away with a melted diffuser so just trying to see if that's a concern for me when I install mine, any help is appreciated.

I'm thinking of running it without the tips to start and see if I can find a work around

KONG

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi KONG, sorry to hear about those issues you're having. Do you have any photos from straight after it was installed?

Most of the people who had melted diffusers showed the tips quite close or even touching the diffuser in some parts.

Yours is the first I've seen where the tips are far away with a melted diffuser so just trying to see if that's a concern for me when I install mine, any help is appreciated.

I'm thinking of running it without the tips to start and see if I can find a work around
I didnt get any pics until after I was shown the damage. I do like the adjustability from side to side, but I will see what happens when I attempt my plan to adjust it up.

KONG

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Reasonable but ideally want to avoid the issue

Been chatting with a guy on FB who has new version BL exhaust

Seems to fit pretty well with plenty of space, he's had it on a month without melting issues

Do you guys know how long after install the issue started?

FB_IMG_1602123536398.jpg
FB_IMG_1602127363775.jpg
FB_IMG_1602127361481.jpg
FB_IMG_1602127356146.jpg

XPOTTEDPLANTX

First Name
julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Car(s)
2020 supra, 09 sti hatch, 69 nova, 68 camaro
And to make matters worse, the diffuser has been discontinued with the parking sensors

Has it? I ordered one for this issue too. different axle back came loose lol.. its just backordered. I won't get it till November. Message me on my insta to remind me to look into it in the a.m. I work at a toyota dealer. @xpottedx and we have a sold separately sensor mount kit that sticks to the back of the bumper u have to get as well.

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Has it? I ordered one for this issue too. different axle back came loose lol.. its just backordered. I won't get it till November. Message me on my insta to remind me to look into it in the a.m. I work at a toyota dealer. @xpottedx and we have a sold separately sensor mount kit that sticks to the back of the bumper u have to get as well.
Do you have the part numbers for both kits? I got the Seibon rear diffuser and I think I need the rear sensor mount kit.