cantguardluna
Member
- Thread starter
- #1
hello was looking to see who’s the best bootmod tuner in the bay area or in arizona got a 23 supra looking to tune
Sponsored
also gets overexcited to talk shit about other tuners lmaoThat tuner is still in biz? Last I heard he takes over a year to send you tune revisions.
a very well known BM3 tuner is Sameh out of Dubai. I would have a tuner from Mars before going with Marin.hello was looking to see who’s the best bootmod tuner in the bay area or in arizona got a 23 supra looking to tune
lmao. I’m guessing he wants to tune in person if he’s asking for Arizona. Less chance of him ghosting while tuning or catching Covid before he finishes, again.a very well known BM3 tuner is Sameh out of Dubai. I would have a tuner from Mars before going with Marin.
Or getting in the 30th "Car accident".lmao. I’m guessing he wants to tune in person if he’s asking for Arizona. Less chance of him ghosting while tuning or catching Covid before he finishes, again.
Holy baby Jesus he’s on his 30th car accident? Got Daymn..…his insurance premium must be out the roof.Or getting in the 30th "Car accident".
Who? Marin does??That tuner is still in biz? Last I heard he takes over a year to send you tune revisions.
yes Marin…. He has a reputation for 1 year later tune revision if you’re lucky.Who? Marin does??
Takes forever unless you’re an influencer. Comes up with every excuse under the sun why it’s taking forever, but has the time to update his gram with the parties he’s going to.. Boost control is a lightning bolt.Hey everyone! Has anyone used Sameh for a BM3 tune lately? Just wondering if he’s still the guy to go to and if he’s fairly responsive and timely. Thanks!
Well shit, glad I asked first. Thanks.Takes forever unless you’re an influencer. Comes up with every excuse under the sun why it’s taking forever, but has the time to update his gram with the parties he’s going to.. Boost control is a lightning bolt.