Bulking Up the Front End

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
I love the Supra but every once in a while I catch a glimpse of the side profile and the front end just looks completely off. Is there anything out there that will add some offsetting thickness to the front end without throwing off the lines of the car? Something that will match up with the black side skirt and rear diffuser.

Max Orido front lip appears to be the closest thing I can find. I can't find a pic with just the front lip, though. Only the full kit.
Sponsored

BobbyC1221

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
That actually looks amazing. I doubt itā€™s cheap install though. I was never a fan of red cars but it was the only Supra 3.0 available in the state so I got it. Was considering wrapping it black but itā€™s definitely growing on me.
That kit just makes the good bits stand out more. Looks great

ddoubled

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Nocturnal
That actually looks amazing. I doubt itā€™s cheap install though. I was never a fan of red cars but it was the only Supra 3.0 available in the state so I got it. Was considering wrapping it black but itā€™s definitely growing on me.
That kit just makes the good bits stand out more. Looks great
Funny, coming from a black car I didnā€™t want another one but it was the only one they had

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Are there any kits aside from Seibon, that completely replaces the lip/skirts/diffuser? Everything seems to just bolt on to existing aero.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice. Please tell me you still have a '91 Talon. A favorite of mine.
Nope. I wish I still had it but that was a long time ago before I had kids and a wife. Now the Supra is my baby and itā€™s actually the first sports car Iā€™ve had since the Talon.

ddoubled

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Nocturnal
Nope. I wish I still had it but that was a long time ago before I had kids and a wife. Now the Supra is my baby and itā€™s actually the first sports car Iā€™ve had since the Talon.
I came close to buying a 91 talon turbo awd. Bought a 92 prelude instead. The talon was quicker though.