Buy or make front splitter

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Oh I'm well aware these are consumables. Lol thus the reason I just want to make it out of alumalite instead of just buying one. My thing is it's mainly a street car for me. 😆 🤣 😂
Then why a splitter? If just for looks, at the very least, wait for APR to come with out with something that screws to the OEM lip.
Sponsored

OP
OP

MrNobody

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Trdoffroad 4runner
Then why a splitter? If just for looks, at the very least, wait for APR to come with out with something that screws to the OEM lip.
I still want to take it to the track.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Unless you are going for a win in a class, a perpetual Personal Best lap, or there's money on the line, I wouldn't bother with aerodynamics on a street car. I only say that because aero is costly, time consuming, an ongoing chore, and needs to be though out well. Not having it set up right will actually make you slower.
If you want to put the stuff on the car because you like the looks and it just so happens you may go to the track from time to time, then I'd go with anything off the shelf with a price point you are happy with. You won't be happy with the looks of anything home made and buying real aero parts ain't cheap.
That being said, I see people at car shows with $4,000 forged wheels, so then there is that. haha.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
These generic responses from this account are getting old.

I’m not even sure why this account is even here other than paying money for the right to be.
Sorry to hear this, we're simply here to get to know the community and offer our services whenever we can. We will take your feedback seriously and try to improve our engagement on here. Going forward, we'll try to provide responses of value that add to the conversation more.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
sorry to hear this, but we will take your feedback seriously and try to improve our engagement on here. Going forward, we'll try to provide responses of value that add to the conversation more.
Here is your test. Without googling, which Supras are A90 and which are A91?

🙃

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
Here is your test. Without googling, which Supras are A90 and which are A91?

🙃
Good question. I did have to google it, so you got me there, but at least I learned something new. From what I've read an A91 is similar to an A90 except its a special edition (2021) version.

I believe this video explained it pretty well.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Good question. I did have to google it, so you got me there, but at least I learned something new. From what I've read an A91 is similar to an A90 except its a special edition (2021) version.

I believe this video explained it pretty well.
https://ismymkvsupraana91.com/

So does this website ;)