California Roll-Call

thehouseplant

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 6MT, 2023 BMW 330i
Wasn't me. Mine hasn't been out of the garage in a week. Mine has full aero so it's pretty easy to identify haha. If you see #48 on it, it's me.

Yep you are close then. I'm just a hair west of the 18, up at the base of the mountains.
Ah, haha, then newp. Definitely not you. Anyway, cheers, dude. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Sponsored

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Ah, haha, then newp. Definitely not you. Anyway, cheers, dude. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
You probably won't see my car sadly haha. It's rare that I drive it. Track car problems.... I'll keep my eye out for yours! Lots of other supras around here it seems. Never seen a white one in the wild though.

Vimugsy011

First Name
Mugsy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Redlands, CA here with a 2023 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium. I normally am all over this and the Rancho Cucamonga area too. I've seen another Absolute Zero and a Tornado Red floating around here as well.
If it had a drag pack in the rear with Weld skinnies in the front, it's probably me. I am in Riverside and drive it to Ontario sometimes. I take it to Irwindale on Thursday nights quite a bit.

65sohc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
65 GTO, 69 Corvette, 65 Corvette 427, 23 Corvette
Just curious to know if anyone here recently bought the red 2020 Supra from Lithia Nissan in Fresno. I was the original owner.

BananaBoi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium MT
Hey whats up everyone! I picked up my car 2 weeks ago. Split my time between Modesto and San Jose so let me know if anyone is out around there :thumbsup:

V8KillaMKV

First Name
Jas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra premium 3.0 2023
Hey everyone, I been seeing alot of Supras in Stockton area lately, I seen like 4 red ones alone lol, Let's meet up sometimes. Also just see a 45th anniversary mikaan orange today at Bear Creek high school!! Went there for my son's basketball game!! Let's meet up y'all!!! I dont have IG anymore but you guys message or reply here we'll make plans !!

sup.dc2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5mt. DC2. T4R. e46
Don't remember if i posted in here but ✌🏼if you see me. socal IE Fontana area 15, 210, and 10. Usually on weekends. Driving like a grandpa :drive:
IMG_7058.jpeg

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 RX-8, '23 BRZ
Don't remember if i posted in here but ✌🏼if you see me. socal IE Fontana area 15, 210, and 10. Usually on weekends. Driving like a grandpa :drive:
IMG_7058.jpeg
Nice random roller shot lol. Were you driving and took this? iphone? Picture actually turned out beautiful with the sunset too.

sup.dc2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5mt. DC2. T4R. e46
Nice random roller shot lol. Were you driving and took this? iphone? Picture actually turned out beautiful with the sunset too.
thanks! my buddy took this on the way to Racecars and Coffee in Irvine at Position Advance, 6:30am. first time leaving the house with the new wheels. I think he has an iPhone 15pro max.

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 RX-8, '23 BRZ
thanks! my buddy took this on the way to Racecars and Coffee in Irvine at Position Advance, 6:30am. first time leaving the house with the new wheels. I think he has an iPhone 15pro max.
Sunrise so no traffic, makes sense lol.

Oh I misread your post, that’s your car, wheels look nice. I thought you snapped that roller of a random persons Supra.
Sponsored