Californian Supras

4n Au

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M235i
I’m also planning on hopefully a Supra not until next year. Anyone going to Supra Society at the auto club speedway Dec 7??
Sponsored

EdEddEddy

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
White 2023 GRC, Blue 2023 Supra 3.0, WRB 2017 WRX
New owner in San Diego. Just wanted to say hello. I would be interested in a meetup.

tam35gny

First Name
Gunay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk4 + Mk5 x 4
If we are going to be 5 and up I'm happy to throw a get together at my place with some bbq and beers. We can shoot some pictures as well.

cutsman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Austin Mini (VTEC), 2020 Supra, 2005 Cooper S
Vehicle Showcase
If we are going to be 5 and up I'm happy to throw a get together at my place with some bbq and beers. We can shoot some pictures as well.
This would be awesome! I think the issue is that we are in the Holiday season so usually people are pretty busy. I say we aim for early January for a meetup!

EndlessProjectsSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2013 WideBody Accord, 2011 Silverado PreRunner, 1985 Mercedes Benz
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, just wanted to introduce myself. Just took delivery of my A90 on Monday. Lots of plans for this one. It'll be used as a daily driver but also on the track.
So far I installed IND front and rear painted reflectors, YMP carbon fiber engine cover, burger motorsports 13mm spacers F&R and the TRD Carbon Fiber door garnishes. I was able to order those through a friend in Japan.

I'd be interested in a Northern Cali meetup

IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

tam35gny

First Name
Gunay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk4 + Mk5 x 4
OK Give me a head count for a bbq meet up so I can arrange a meeting at my shop in San Diego .

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
Anybody down for a Supra Meet Up February 23rd at Longo Toyota in El Monte? They are putting together a Supra Day Meet, bring your cars!!

IMG_0593.jpg

cutsman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Austin Mini (VTEC), 2020 Supra, 2005 Cooper S
Vehicle Showcase
^^ Cool, Just registered.

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
I thought about registering my Supra but since it's all stock, I figured Longo would already have a few there. I'm just going to show up......and I won't have to wash my car LOL

Zoopra

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, TRD Pro Taco
Just stopping in to say whats up from north San Diego area. Stopped by the dealer to “look” at Supras.

I was daily driving a Civic Type R, but I’m always having to use my wife’s Tacoma to take my bikes to and from the track, and she refused to drive it - even though it was the easiest manual transmission (brake hold / rev matching) to drive ever. I was planning on buying later this year, but after looking at them, the dealer told me to take my wife out on a nice long 30 minute test drive. I’ve never laughed so much driving a car.

Needless to say, I ended up pulling the trigger on an absolute zero Supra! They had a yellow one with satin black powder coated wheels on the showroom floor, but they wanted 2k extra for the wheels. I ended up getting them to swap wheels for $500, which is cheaper than it’d cost me to pc the stockers.

Looking forward to meeting other owners and maybe doing a trackday or two in the near future!

Zoopra

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, TRD Pro Taco
To piggyback on my previous post, I bought the car from Toyota of Carlsbad at I think $100 or so under MSRP.

I was happy about that, as Toyota of Escondido is charging 20k over. Made it an easy decision for me.

BF05E9A8-3022-41AF-BDB3-FBC672F99615.jpeg

CC²

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium
To piggyback on my previous post, I bought the car from Toyota of Carlsbad at I think $100 or so under MSRP.

I was happy about that, as Toyota of Escondido is charging 20k over. Made it an easy decision for me.

BF05E9A8-3022-41AF-BDB3-FBC672F99615.jpeg
Funny because when I bought mine, Carlsbad (I used to work there) didnt have a white one in stock so I ended up going to Escondido to get mine. I got it for under MSRP after a little haggling. Wonder why they tried to charge 20k over to you... Anyways, Im in Oceanside if you're ever out cruising around maybe link up sometime. :thumbsup:

Zoopra

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, TRD Pro Taco
Funny because when I bought mine, Carlsbad (I used to work there) didnt have a white one in stock so I ended up going to Escondido to get mine. I got it for under MSRP after a little haggling. Wonder why they tried to charge 20k over to you... Anyways, Im in Oceanside if you're ever out cruising around maybe link up sometime. :thumbsup:

For sure man. I’d love to get a little San Diego meetup going one of these days. You don’t happen to work in Carlsbad off of Faraday do you? That’s the only other white one I’ve seen in person outside of dealerships.

CC²

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium
For sure man. I’d love to get a little San Diego meetup going one of these days. You don’t happen to work in Carlsbad off of Faraday do you? That’s the only other white one I’ve seen in person outside of dealerships.
No I don’t work in Cbad but I drive my car all over on weekends so highly likely it was me. I do also go to cars n coffee in Rancho Santa Fe on some Saturdays so if you ever go look for me there
Sponsored