OP
Supra93

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Haha yes!! I didn't anticipate it to be as much of a time sync as it turned out. I ended up finishing about 30 min before our shower and remember having a terrible stress headache. I asked my wife for some pics, granted these were from about 12 yrs ago and pic quality isn't great haha. :)
IMG_5652.jpg

IMG_5651.jpg
Not bad, you did a better job than half of the students in the culinary program at HCC. ?
Sponsored

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Not bad, you did a better job than half of the students in the culinary program at HCC. ?
Haha thanks, yea was my first time. Had some issues I made on it, but I'll learn on my next one :)

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Haha yes!! I didn't anticipate it to be as much of a time sync as it turned out. I ended up finishing about 30 min before our shower and remember having a terrible stress headache. I asked my wife for some pics, granted these were from about 12 yrs ago and pic quality isn't great haha. :)
Pics plz? :p

OP
OP
Supra93

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Just got home from our extended family Christmas lunch. Here was my contribution. One of my aunts shoved $100 into my hand for the cakes. I was like it's ok, but she insisted.

img_3185-jpg.jpg

img_3287_final-1-z-jpg.jpg