Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mkv Supra, MKIV 2jz-gte, Q7, FJ Cruiser
Let's round them up.

I just received my supra 2 weeks ago.

- Dubai
Grey color Premium trim
Mods: Jb4, BT spacers and soon to be in Titan DP.

What color is yours? specs and city.
Sponsored

7.insta

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV Renaissance Red
Vehicle Showcase
Glad to see a fellow owner in the UAE :D

I have a stock red supra in Abu Dhabi, Feel free to add me on instagram and lets meet in the weekends or something ;)

Arfiman

First Name
Arafaat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Cadillac CTS-V, 1991 Acura NSX (previous), 2004 Honda S2000 (previous), EP3 Civic Type R (previous)
Another owner here, just got her a week or so ago - Ice (Tungsten) Grey like you Ahmed!

I honestly don't see any of them on the roads - haven't come across another one since I've been driving around, so odd! Anyway, hope the community grows here : )

MoeAA

First Name
Mohamed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Land Cruiser, 2020 Toyota Supra
Received my Matte Storm Grey last week and took it immediately for a full PPF install. Can't wait to drive the car!

Nice to see people modding their cars already!

Arfiman

First Name
Arafaat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Cadillac CTS-V, 1991 Acura NSX (previous), 2004 Honda S2000 (previous), EP3 Civic Type R (previous)
Hey everyone - seems like just four of us on this forum - we should definitely try and meet up - would love to see other Supra's here (literally only seen one since I bought it - but yeah Covid and all that!)

Would be great to get this thread going again!

Marzepam

First Name
Ovais
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 Supra, Mk6 Golf R, Jaguar XK8
Just found this forum. Got my Grey premium trim in November 2019 in Dubai

Getting an amrytrix turbo back exhaust fitted in the coming weeks In Sha Allah (ordered it last night).

Question to this group anyone had any luck convincing Alfuttaim to give us Car Play I understand we won't we be getting it in the Middle East at all. I was reading a post from a guy in Saudi who managed to flash it on apparently same limitation with them over there.

Regards,
Ovais

Arfiman

First Name
Arafaat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just found this forum. Got my Grey premium trim in November 2019 in Dubai

Getting an amrytrix turbo back exhaust fitted in the coming weeks In Sha Allah (ordered it last night).

Question to this group anyone had any luck convincing Alfuttaim to give us Car Play I understand we won't we be getting it in the Middle East at all. I was reading a post from a guy in Saudi who managed to flash it on apparently same limitation with them over there.

Regards,
Ovais
From what I understand, Toyota here don't have some licenses for Car Play (from BMW) yet. Ali, the sales man at the time had mentioned that they were looking to get it, as well as official HKS and TRD parts, but with COVID everything is up in the air (he's also been let go.)

So you're not too worries about warranty then with the mods? I've done some cosmetic, but value my warranty at the moment and they don't seem to get the car yet over here lol.

This part of the forum isn't very active, but good to meet a fellow Dubai member (I've seen one another car on the road since I've had her October 2019)

Arfiman

First Name
Arafaat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Congrats on the AP1!

SVR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Hey Guys! Just got my Supra a couple of weeks back from Al Futtaim!
Hi does your car have CarPlay and did they activate your navigation? Because my car doesn’t have CarPlay and the navigation haven’t been activated when they did the PDI

Last edited:

Arfiman

First Name
Arafaat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hi does your car have CarPlay and did they activate your navigation? Because my car doesn’t have CarPlay and the navigation haven’t been activated when they did the PDI
I don't believe we have carplay here due to a licensing issue - they should activate the Toyota Connect navigation but honestly it's not great - I just use Google Maps!

SVR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
I don't believe we have carplay here due to a licensing issue - they should activate the Toyota Connect navigation but honestly it's not great - I just use Google Maps!
that’s make no sense, the 2021 should have it

update : even the 2021 don’t have CarPlay

Last edited:

furqan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
Salam Alaykum! Joining here, a week since I got my white A90!

furqan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
enjoy the car and good luck with the horrible service center here ?
Really? I am gonna go this Saturday get some creaks and rattles fixed. Is it really that bad?
Sponsored