Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT

Jean2010

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91-MT, AUDI SQ5, Audi RS3 (sold)
haha fair and good point.

I’d love a VIN and something in writing confirming I’ll get a car by spring, second best would be actually getting it by Christmas.
fyi....from my experience...don't expect a VIN until the car is unloaded at the dealership. The only number I got is the VTN and I couldn't track anything with it on my end.

Jean2010

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91-MT, AUDI SQ5, Audi RS3 (sold)
Congrats! Did they say why it was stuck? Mine is also currently stuck "at processing yard"
After a 2-3 weeks in that status my salesmen called Toyota Canada to get an answer and they just said it's because the car come from another country lol.

I got news of the "at processing yard" around Sept 10 and it arrived at the dealership on Oct 13.

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
fyi....from my experience...don't expect a VIN until the car is unloaded at the dealership. The only number I got is the VTN and I couldn't track anything with it on my end.
Good to know, thanks Jean.

OP
OP

Rustyoid

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR86
Toyota Dealers in Canada can see the VIN once the vehicle is in transit, as early as in transit at sea (if they know what they are doing :p)

luv2xlr8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
At least two have been delivered in the Vancouver area. One Burnout, one C U Later.

sunce868

First Name
Ce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk6 VW GTI, Mk5 Supra Incoming
There has not been any more allocations since the initial batch, but I am still watching!
I guess Toyota is allocating all their resources to fill orders in countries with warmer weathers at this point? That is quite sad. But based on the build-to-delivery time frame of 3-4 months, hopefully we might see some solid build dates soon so we can take delivery in the Spring

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
It's been a couple weeks and I see plenty of Premium MT's arriving in the states. Any word on ours yet?