Car Wont Start: Solved

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
I had 2 DTC's:

152007 - Relay ignition and injectors; supply shortage; short to ground

12B104 - Lambda sensor heating in front of cat; line interrupt (Also had post cat sensor heating failure but had that one coded out)

Just a heads up for anyone that runs into this or similar issue - there is a sealed fuse block "Control Module" near the DME where 13 fuses are soldered to a PCB.

Replacement PN: 82641-WAA01

Hope this will help someone out there since it took many hours to figure out and diagnose. i.e. Toyota and BMW were useless
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Was this on a stock car, @Bflood?

OP
OP
Bflood

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
Was this on a stock car, @Bflood?
My car is modified however a stock car can throw these codes just as easily. For example, changing ignition coils or o2 sensor and shorting something out in the process.

There are fuses located in four other areas throughout the car (that I know of) and only two of them are commonly mentioned on forums.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
My car is modified however a stock car can throw these codes just as easily. For example, changing ignition coils or o2 sensor and shorting something out in the process.

There are fuses located in four other areas throughout the car (that I know of) and only two of them are commonly mentioned on forums.
Good find. Sad we have to do everything by ourselves, huh?
Sponsored