Catless on the street?

geert.bieseman

First Name
Geert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan GT-R R33 ; Toyota Supra MKV
Debating on running a catless DP for a daily. Mostly curious if anyone has had any other issues aside from the smell and sound? Anyone ever had any legal issues?
Running it as a daily with just catless downpipe and upgraded turbo (still have other EU restrictions and exhaust on).
No problem at all with sound.

I don't smell it, but the people behind me... apparently smell it when I go on throttle on higher rpm :)
Sponsored

painpals

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Well I’ve got ramps so hopefully it won’t be too difficult. Did you remove the v clamp from the top or the bottom?
Personally I undid the vclamp from the top and tapped it off when I went underneath the car. Also took me about 2 hours to swap the downpipe. Don't forget to swap over the gasket or you'll be hating yourself lol

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
Personally I undid the vclamp from the top and tapped it off when I went underneath the car. Also took me about 2 hours to swap the downpipe. Don't forget to swap over the gasket or you'll be hating yourself lol
I did the same. Pull the intake and out from the top.

OP
OP
Nickusa52

Nickusa52

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
What kind of jack/stands did you use?
Sponsored