NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
On my 22' non-tunable 3.0 Premium, I'm currently running the AA catted DP with a JB4 on map 1, that's it. The 1st day was great, then come the 2nd day it threw a "catLESS DP detected CEL" I spoke w/ them, & they said clear the code, then if it comes back to reach out. I cleared it, it was gone for 4 days, & now it's back.... so it's definitely not 100% & they even said they've seen that before. So none the less I'll be reaching back out to them on Monday. Otherwise, does anybody have any ideas for a remedy? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks dudes.
Gesi supplied a set of bad Cats a few months ago, GESI completely hid this from multiple suppliers and we have been dealing with the repercussions of their bs for months, most likely you got one of those, active will warranty and replace it.
Sponsored

kendoggystyle

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Gesi supplied a set of bad Cats a few months ago, GESI completely hid this from multiple suppliers and we have been dealing with the repercussions of their bs for months, most likely you got one of those, active will warranty and replace it.
You're a legend dude, thanks for letting me know. Where'd you get the insider info btw? Do you work for AA or one of it's distributors?