Sponsored

Charleston, SC

div1838

Active Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
29
Reaction score
22
Location
USA
Car(s)
92' BNR32 * 20'a90 Supra - SOLD
Hey so I ended up selling my 20' Premium 3.0, and have my parts left over that I took off. Specifically my turbo back exhaust setup.
I ran in to some issues with said exhaust, have gone back and forth with the maker on a few things. Since I no longer have the car, I can not provide more content of it's fitment on the car. If any of the local Beaufort/Bluffton or hell even one of the Charleston guys wanted to be a complete bro, and allow me spend the day with them and there a90 I'd like to do a complete install of the setup and note any issues via pictures and shooting a complete beginning to end video and review. I am aware this is a bit of an ask, but it would be greatly appreciated if I was able to pull this off.
I have everything needed to remove/install the complete system, tools, quick jacks, etc... Shoot me a message if anyone is interested and see what we can work out.
 

Southtown

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
71
Reaction score
86
Location
South Carolina
Car(s)
Sti
Charleston / SC folk. What dealer would you recommend for a 22’ Supra. I will travel up and down the East Coast to find a place that won’t mark up prices.
 

freeform911

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Threads
18
Messages
905
Reaction score
871
Location
Beaufort South Carolina
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
Charleston / SC folk. What dealer would you recommend for a 22’ Supra. I will travel up and down the East Coast to find a place that won’t mark up prices.
try stokes Toyota in bluffton..
Don’t think they mark up the cars over msrp..
Bought mine from there (2021 a91 edition) @ sticker…

Steve
 

yzwilly

New Member
First Name
Bill
Joined
Feb 6, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Charleston SC
Car(s)
911 turbo
Does anyone know any nice roads to cruise around the Charleston area?
 

Excalibur

Active Member
First Name
Jeremy
Joined
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
30
Reaction score
17
Location
Moncks Corner, SC
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra, 2023 Explorer ST
White 24 in Moncks Corner here. Looks like there aren't that many Supras in the area. Reviving old thread.

As far as good roads to cruise, I would be interested in this as well. The best I can think of is traveling to Beaufort, but that's just my opinion.
 

TSmkV

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Sep 26, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
100
Reaction score
167
Location
SC
Car(s)
Supra, 4Runner, Lexus TX
New to the area (April) and just saw this thread. I’ve got a ā€˜22 Turbulence Gray. I’ve only seen two Supras in 6 months living and cruising around in Mt Pleasant, Charleston, North Charleston areas. Are there any cars and coffee or other connections that attract Supras around here?
 

Excalibur

Active Member
First Name
Jeremy
Joined
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
30
Reaction score
17
Location
Moncks Corner, SC
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra, 2023 Explorer ST
New to the area (April) and just saw this thread. I’ve got a ā€˜22 Turbulence Gray. I’ve only seen two Supras in 6 months living and cruising around in Mt Pleasant, Charleston, North Charleston areas. Are there any cars and coffee or other connections that attract Supras around here?
There are quite a few cars and coffee and meets at breweries; however, I haven't been to any of them in years due to my crazy busy life between work, our business, and home schooling our son.
I would be down to meet up at some point and get to know some people. I hear much of the car culture as of late is toxic where we are, but that's nothing I can attest to first hand.
Used to, back in the day when I was in San Antonio, my favorite thing was to have a group of like minded car folks over and grill/hang out after drives and autox.
It would be nice to get back into that.
 

TSmkV

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Sep 26, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
100
Reaction score
167
Location
SC
Car(s)
Supra, 4Runner, Lexus TX
There are quite a few cars and coffee and meets at breweries; however, I haven't been to any of them in years due to my crazy busy life between work, our business, and home schooling our son.
I would be down to meet up at some point and get to know some people. I hear much of the car culture as of late is toxic where we are, but that's nothing I can attest to first hand.
Used to, back in the day when I was in San Antonio, my favorite thing was to have a group of like minded car folks over and grill/hang out after drives and autox.
It would be nice to get back into that.
Yeah I need to find a few events to go to now that weather is (hopefully) getting bearable. Really like seeing mods in person so I can see what looks good vs. what’s crap. Once I do the xHP trans flash tomorrow I’m pretty much done with engine/perf stuff (Pure800, ECUTek, DP, AWE exhaust, lowered, etc.). Still yearning for a CF hood and maybe a wing. Have small lip rear spoiler now.
Sponsored

 
 








Top