Charleston, SC

div1838

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92' BNR32 * 20'a90 Supra - SOLD
Hey so I ended up selling my 20' Premium 3.0, and have my parts left over that I took off. Specifically my turbo back exhaust setup.
I ran in to some issues with said exhaust, have gone back and forth with the maker on a few things. Since I no longer have the car, I can not provide more content of it's fitment on the car. If any of the local Beaufort/Bluffton or hell even one of the Charleston guys wanted to be a complete bro, and allow me spend the day with them and there a90 I'd like to do a complete install of the setup and note any issues via pictures and shooting a complete beginning to end video and review. I am aware this is a bit of an ask, but it would be greatly appreciated if I was able to pull this off.
I have everything needed to remove/install the complete system, tools, quick jacks, etc... Shoot me a message if anyone is interested and see what we can work out.

Southtown

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sti
Charleston / SC folk. What dealer would you recommend for a 22ā€™ Supra. I will travel up and down the East Coast to find a place that wonā€™t mark up prices.

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
Charleston / SC folk. What dealer would you recommend for a 22ā€™ Supra. I will travel up and down the East Coast to find a place that wonā€™t mark up prices.
try stokes Toyota in bluffton..
Donā€™t think they mark up the cars over msrp..
Bought mine from there (2021 a91 edition) @ stickerā€¦

Steve

yzwilly

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
911 turbo
Does anyone know any nice roads to cruise around the Charleston area?
Sponsored