Charleston, SC

Supra_Cop

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Iā€™ve got a Renaissance red up here in Columbia. My in laws have a property down there, so it may make its way down there from time to time.

Reactions: mrd

mrd

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2021 3.0 Premium
Red 3.0 in Aiken SC

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Iā€™ve got a Renaissance red up here in Columbia. My in laws have a property down there, so it may make its way down there from time to time.
I work in Columbia - live in Lexington. Also: Absolute Zero.

Supra_Cop

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Hell yea, weā€™ll have to meet up for a cruise or something. Do you go to cars and coffee or the Columbia car club meets?

div1838

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92' BNR32 * 20'a90 Supra - SOLD
Not far from me...I'm in Beaufort...

I've seen 2-3 around here...

Steve
My turbulence gray 2020 will be arriving in Bluffton today.
I have seen 2 different black ones in Beaufort, and have passed a T-Gray one in the Bluffton area a couple times. I wonder if either of you are who I've seen.

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
I have seen 2 different black ones in Beaufort, and have passed a T-Gray one in the Bluffton area a couple times. I wonder if either of you are who I've seen.
I think I'm the only a91 edition in Beaufort...my car if fully blacked out with a rear wing...

The other black supra I've seen is a 2020 with the 2 toned wheels...younger Spanish guy drives it...spoke with him briefly( we were in traffic)

I've talked to the guy that drives a silver 2020 with a single exit exhaust....he seemed cool...
Spoke very briefly...

Are you in Beaufort?
I know there's a white supra running around this area...but I'm pretty sure it has Georgia tags...

Steve

Mr.Gold

First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I think I'm the only a91 edition in Beaufort...my car if fully blacked out with a rear wing...

The other black supra I've seen is a 2020 with the 2 toned wheels...younger Spanish guy drives it...spoke with him briefly( we were in traffic)

I've talked to the guy that drives a silver 2020 with a single exit exhaust....he seemed cool...
Spoke very briefly...

Are you in Beaufort?
I know there's a white supra running around this area...but I'm pretty sure it has Georgia tags...

Steve
I'm probably the 2020 T-Gray. I daily mine from Bluffton to Hilton Head.

div1838

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Spoke very briefly...

Are you in Beaufort?

Steve
Hey that's me! I have the 2020 Tungsten Silver with the single exit exhaust! I take it you're the fella I spoke with briefly with the a91 edition then?

I know Stokes Toyota in Beaufort had a Renaissance Red and Absolute Zero White in inventory at the same time I purchased my car...wondering if they got sold locally or if another dealership ended up picking either of them up for a customer, because I haven't seen them on the road locally or on the lot.

div1838

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Spotted an Absolute Zero White Suora the other day on hwy 21 headed towards the Airstation, I took a left at the light headed towards the Cross Creek shopping Center. Wonder if he's on here, may have been a Marine.

JTurbz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I have a Turbulence Gray 3.0 in the Charleston area! Looking for more supra owners around to talk to and cruise with