Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey Guys, Just an update.

We are still working on getting the page up so we can release all the information. This is going to get pushed into tomorrow. :( I promise i am doing everything possible to get this up and running ASAP but the goal is to ensure every stone is turned to get any possible savings to you guys as we can.

Please be patient. I know a lot of you have reached out with interest and we will ensure you are able to secure a spot right away!

preston.a91

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium & 2015 Focus ST
Hey Guys, Just an update.

We are still working on getting the page up so we can release all the information. This is going to get pushed into tomorrow. :( I promise i am doing everything possible to get this up and running ASAP but the goal is to ensure every stone is turned to get any possible savings to you guys as we can.

Please be patient. I know a lot of you have reached out with interest and we will ensure you are able to secure a spot right away!
No worries, I’m sure we all love the openness after all this time, I don’t think another day hurts haha

Camus

First Name
Daniel.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra , 2021 M4 Base.
Hey Everyone!

As you may know, I offer JB4 tuning/custom map services and plan to continue offering that, but with all the new information out there around unlocking post-June 06.2020 ECUs, I will be offering the ECU unlocking as well.

This will allow you, the end-user, to have a fully unlocked ECU that can be tuned with your preferred tuning software (MHD, Ecutek, BM3, etc.) with your preferred tuner.

Due to being able to source proper ECUs and working very hard to secure the best pricing for you guys, we will be pricing this as aggressively as possible. This isn't a get-rich-quick plan for us. It's geared to bring this service to the masses and do it economically. We want to continue to help grow the platform, and I think we can do that by bringing this service at the best pricing possible. I will have pricing confirmed and a link to purchase the unlock service tomorrow.

Now, we know this will still cost more than what people want to pay for an ECU unlock, but the involved work is extensive. You will require a new ECU, and Toyota charges $1,200+ just for that.

Some feel the JB4 is sufficient, and I have always been honest with everyone regarding the JB4 vs. an ECU flash tune. I agree that for most with basic bolt-ons, the JB4 does and will ALWAYS have its place for them. However, when we start talking aux fueling, big turbos, nitrous, and those who want to push the envelope, this unlock is really the route you'll want to take.

Feel free to reach out or post questions you may have. I'll do my best to answer them!
That's awesome, your solution would work for the M3/M4 G8X too?

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulance Gray
Oh man… can’t wait to see the price because the thought of actually getting an ECU tune using one of the popular and safe tuners is really intriguing me since mine is a locked ‘21 and more power on track will improve my times once I add a lot more driver mod.

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
Everyone anxiously waiting to see what this is going to be.....like Christmas Eve.