CLOSED

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91, wrangler JK
Great job, that is amazing
can someone like me ( not in U.S.A. ) buy the Tunable ECU ?
Sponsored

wrapfee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 NSX, 2016 428i Gran Coupe
Also, good timing. I was days away from trading my a91 in on a Lotus (was offered 60k)
Evora 400 or Evora GT?

I had an Evora 400 before the Supra and the Supra is a lot more car than the Evora, except in the handling department (the Evora 400/410/430/GT line is probably the best handling car on the planet).

That being said...who offered you $60k on a trade for your Supra? If it was a Lotus dealer, I want to trade mine to them and they can hold the money towards an Emira. That car is so damn sexy (and will come in a manual).

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulance Gray
Evora 400 or Evora GT?

I had an Evora 400 before the Supra and the Supra is a lot more car than the Evora, except in the handling department (the Evora 400/410/430/GT line is probably the best handling car on the planet).

That being said...who offered you $60k on a trade for your Supra? If it was a Lotus dealer, I want to trade mine to them and they can hold the money towards an Emira. That car is so damn sexy (and will come in a manual).
Not to go too far off-topic but... Carvana offered me $55,200 for my 2021 3.0 premium that has 11,000 miles on it, so if yours has 10k miles or less, getting close to $60k should be doable for a trade in todays market.

I too, am probably going to put a deposit down on an Emira. However, I will be getting the AMG 2.0 4cyl with the DCT. Sounds like a killer track package.

wrapfee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not to go too far off-topic but... Carvana offered me $55,200 for my 2021 3.0 premium that has 11,000 miles on it, so if yours has 10k miles or less, getting close to $60k should be doable for a trade in todays market.

I too, am probably going to put a deposit down on an Emira. However, I will be getting the AMG 2.0 4cyl with the DCT. Sounds like a killer track package.
Same here man. I just got off the phone with Lotus of North Jersey. They offered me $58k on a trade, sight unseen, for the Supra.

They want the factory exhaust back on it, so I can unload the Armytrix exhaust and JB4 for relatively cheap and walk away with $60k plus get trade credit towards an Emira (saves me $3,500 in sales tax).

Awesome.

I'm going with the cylinder AMG DCT also for the same reason as you.

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I spoke with a guy in SD who apparently works with Visconti and Jessie?

Apparently they are still sending the ECUs to Russia to get it cloned over.
Is that correct? @dabears

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
Same here man. I just got off the phone with Lotus of North Jersey. They offered me $58k on a trade, sight unseen, for the Supra.

They want the factory exhaust back on it, so I can unload the Armytrix exhaust and JB4 for relatively cheap and walk away with $60k plus get trade credit towards an Emira (saves me $3,500 in sales tax).

Awesome.

I'm going with the cylinder AMG DCT also for the same reason as you.
I called a lot of Northeast Lotus dealers a month after the Emira was announced. I had several concerns
- most already had a decent size list of deposits and I Would likely get a car in 2023 or possibly 2024 if there are still supply Chain issues.
- I had a hard time getting confirmation of MSRP. You should get that in writing. Some dealers told me they did not know if there would be a markup which is a huge red flag.

wrapfee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I called a lot of Northeast Lotus dealers a month after the Emira was announced. I had several concerns
- most already had a decent size list of deposits and I Would likely get a car in 2023 or possibly 2024 if there are still supply Chain issues.
- I had a hard time getting confirmation of MSRP. You should get that in writing. Some dealers told me they did not know if there would be a markup which is a huge red flag.
Got email confirmation about MSRP. Have to ask about their allocation and where I am on the list.

Don't really care...they can just cut me a check for $58k if they prefer, haha.

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
I spoke with a guy in SD who apparently works with Visconti and Jessie?

Apparently they are still sending the ECUs to Russia to get it cloned over.
Is that correct? @dabears
Femto has to do the unlocks then we have it cloned and sent back to you.

DavidAnd3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Just the shipping my wife orders and tracks for a bunch of server builds at different companies and stuff has been going wacky recently.
Sponsored