CLOSED

travsam89

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1998 Trans Am WS6
Let me know if there's anything else you guys see in the market that you feel is just way to expensive for what you get. We are working in a full plug an play reflex set up and a few other good projects for you guys!
Exhaust Systems! I feel like they are way over priced compared to the past cars ive been modding.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Exhaust Systems! I feel like they are way over priced compared to the past cars ive been modding.
There are some great priced options out there. Tomei for example is performance driven and priced right. We can do like a single stainless for cheap if that's something people would be interested in.

Afterfire

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2006 S2000, 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Let me know if there's anything else you guys see in the market that you feel is just way too expensive for what you get. We are working in a full plug an play reflex set up and a few other good projects for you guys!
A simple plug & play, sub $800 fuel slosh/starve solution would be magic for us track guys. Not trying to flow extra fuel, just want the fuel to stay where I need it.

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra Premium
Hey Guys,

Firstly I want to thank everyone for the kind responses. The amount of DM's I received here and on FB were absolutely insane! We truly appreciate the the warm welcoming to this initiative and service.

That said the demand has far out weighted the amount of initial ECU we brought in. Those that had messaged me and requested some idea on pricing, I shared that with you, and those who wanted to proceed we locked you guys in. I have messaged you back in the order they were received in that case. All of the initial ECU are spoken for, but we do have 25 more coming in about 2 weeks. We will begin taking deposits on those starting today. Please reach out if you want to be first on that list. It will work the same way, you pay the deposit we will allocate an ECU to you. If you get more than another 25 locked in we will bring in another 25.

The initial pricing is set at $3,750.00. All of the guys that placed the initial order that took up our stock ECUs will receive a rebate of 10% off up to $250 on your next order. We will be extending that for a little while as well. This is nice because it really helps bring the cost down for tuning now aswell.

The process will be you sending us your ECU, we will then send it back to you with a spare tunable ECU that is programed to your car. The turn around time will be about 8-10 business days after receipt of your ECU. You will then be able to use whatever software you want with whoever you want for tuning. Giving you the keys to Candyland when it comes to modifying your car and making some power! The link is suppose to be up today for this but if its not feel free to message me (here or on FB) to lock your spot in and as soon as we have it up (or we may just send you an invoice) we will let you know.

Lastly, as many of you know I am a one man band when it comes to the jb4 stuff, with this I did not want to take on this business alone. I wanted to ensure you guys are protected and all of your stuff is always insured, so I partnered with Playground Performance Engineering (PPE) to bring this to you. They will handle the payment processing, logistics and insurance on your guys stuff. They are absolutely great to work with!

https://shop.performanceplaygroundengineering.com/

I want to thank you guys again, this give us the opportunity to really help push the community forward and hopefully at $3,500 (including the $250 credit) its something that is much more obtainable than other options out there.

1637256430007.png
Cash in hand and ready to buy but cannot find said offering on the PPE website. Also I'm sure you are getting lots of messages but I sent a DM. Can you let me know how to move forward with purchasing?

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey All, I will be separating from PPE. If you have any questions on your orders please reach out to PPE as I will not be involved with this. I do have some exciting services coming up that I think can save you guys some money when it comes to tuning your locked Supras!

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Hey All, I will be separating from PPE. If you have any questions on your orders please reach out to PPE as I will not be involved with this. I do have some exciting services coming up that I think can save you guys some money when it comes to tuning your locked Supras!
Keeping your best interest to your fellow Supra owners. Thanks a lot for everything’s excited to see what else you can help us with

Snowman

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra Refraction Blue, and 2017 STI
Hey Jesse... thanks for the heads up. Will you still be offing your killer deal on the unlocks in the future?

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey Jesse... thanks for the heads up. Will you still be offing your killer deal on the unlocks in the future?
You know I need to find the right partners for each service as I never wanted to make this a "business" of my own. It requires taking on too many liabilities and was never something i felt too comfortable with. The jb4 stuff is very different as its a very safe tool when used correctly.

I will be posting about the tuning directly to the DME option possibly this weekend.

I think I should have an AMA type thread that can be viewed to the public versus people DM'ing me. Is that something you guys would like / be a benefit to you guys? I really have a birds eye view on a lot of things from Products, tuning, services etc.

Snowman

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra Refraction Blue, and 2017 STI
You know I need to find the right partners for each service as I never wanted to make this a "business" of my own. It requires taking on too many liabilities and was never something i felt too comfortable with. The jb4 stuff is very different as its a very safe tool when used correctly.

I will be posting about the tuning directly to the DME option possibly this weekend.

I think I should have an AMA type thread that can be viewed to the public versus people DM'ing me. Is that something you guys would like / be a benefit to you guys? I really have a birds eye view on a lot of things from Products, tuning, services etc.
Absolutely - And you can point people to it when they ask questions so everyone can get the same info. Good luck with the next adventure and keep doing what your doing in the unlock space.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black

do it.