Convince me to sell Taco plz

Do I pull the trigger ?

• Total voters

iQu_ick

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
rsx type-s>>s2000>>tacoma>>now to the SUPRA
I sold my 2018 Tacoma 3 months ago for the supra. I loved the truck but I never fully used the truck and 15 mpg was killing me. I also hated seeing 100 Tacomas a day. The supra is fun, fast, good mpg and a neck breaker. No regrets
Sponsored

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Why would the Tacoma be more practical for a daily? That doesn’t make any sense to me. Having it around for when you need it sure, but basically nobody needs a truck for a daily. It would make far more sense for the Supra to be the daily, and the Tacoma for that one time every few months/years that you actually need a truck.
Nobody? Absolutes are dangerous, my man. Some people definitely need trucks for daily drivers. Craftsmen for one. People who need to drive over crappy roads to and from their homes or work, as well. I have a coworker who has to drive a 2 mile rutted dirt road and ford a literal river to get to the main road from his house. He does all this with an ATV in the back of his truck which he uses for work. If it rains too much he can't leave his property. We all don't live in sunny San Diego with perfect roads leading to our driveways. 😁

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
They're expensive and a huge pain in the ass. I do love them, but if I never had them I'd never know them, and then wouldn't be worried about missing them.
Wise words of wisdom ... I could have another racecar in my garage if it wasn't for mine ... sure cant race my kids

I rented one of these tacomas before - zero confidence in it for doing anything actual truck stuff glad I ended up with a f250 diesel for towing

suprasoze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 Premium
If it were up to me and I didn't need the truck as a daily, I'd sell it ASAP while the used market is still "up". It's cooling rapidly and prices seem to be coming down every day.

Well, both that and the fact that the Supra is amazing. I just bought my 2023 and have 0 regrets lol.

AyeBird

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bagged 9th gen Accord and hopefully, an A90.
Well, tacos are a tasty delicacy from Mexico that is enjoyed by many here in the good ‘ol US of A, especially if you’re in California or Texas so, selling tacos could be a worthwhile endeavor. To maximize profits, also include options for the veggie boyz (vegetarians) and vegans out there so, there’s options for everybody 🙂