Cool accessories?

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was very concerned, so I did quite a bit of research. In VA, the police can no longer pull you over for a tint violation. It can only be a secondary ticket. That said, VA law is no additional tint to the windshield other than clear OEM factory stuff. The rear window can go to 35 and the sides to 50. Meaning that 35% and 50% of light must be able penetrate the tint. I keep my receipt in the car in case I am ever pulled over.

I got an upgraded ceramic tint from a one man shop....guy came to my house and did it in my garage.
Thanks. I didn't know that it was a secondary, that's why I keep my front plate off as well. To add to OP's post instead of discussing this though I plan on getting the weathertech mats and replacing the badge with a GR Supra one.

https://www.ftspeed.com/part/2020-g...ertech-emblem-inserts-2020-supra#.YWmaZxrMKUk

https://www.ftspeed.com/part/2020-g...un-parent-weathertech-floor-mats#.YWmaZhrMKUk
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..

jonny_tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
I've done lots of little things that have made a big difference in my opinion.

9) Since I'm, in VA, I got a personalized plate...very cheap here. And custom license plate brackets.
I've seen a a grey Supra around xsport Merrifield and Freddie's in fairfax, was that you?

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I've seen a a grey Supra around xsport Merrifield and Freddie's in fairfax, was that you?
Might be! Phantom paint with the LE red mirror caps. Personalized plate and bracket.
What color are you? I saw a white one in Seven Corners a few weeks ago... and in my local
watering hole, someone said they thought I was there cause there was a grey supra in the lot....but it wasn't me.

I'd love to get a NoVa drive group together...

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'm new here. Can you post a thread / explain? Thanks!
Welcome aboard! This thread is a great review of the challenges that lots of folks have had with the audio system.... the fake engine noise, sub-par subwoofer box, crappy surround, etc.
The thread walks you step by step to make all the changes.

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/how-to-improve-oe-sub-bass-quality-and-eliminate-vibrations.5092/

Not expensive and definitely makes the system better. Check youtube too for video walk thru.

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
99261D14-7D64-413D-B3AD-8B4136A7A07B.jpeg

And my two latest additions…. Cf gas flap and door handles. Both graphene coated and matte finish, like all other exterior cf touches.

jonny_tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Might be! Phantom paint with the LE red mirror caps. Personalized plate and bracket.
What color are you? I saw a white one in Seven Corners a few weeks ago... and in my local
watering hole, someone said they thought I was there cause there was a grey supra in the lot....but it wasn't me.

I'd love to get a NoVa drive group together...
Didn't get mine yet. Was planning on having one this fall but it's been a pain finding a 3.0 premium in black at msrp so I'm going to see about ordering one January or February and have it by spring. But yeah, cruising around with a couple MKV's would be fun. Maybe check out that DMV mkv Facebook group.

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Didn't get mine yet. Was planning on having one this fall but it's been a pain finding a 3.0 premium in black at msrp so I'm going to see about ordering one January or February and have it by spring. But yeah, cruising around with a couple MKV's would be fun. Maybe check out that DMV mkv Facebook group.
Just joined that group a few weeks ago ....so I'll check it out.
Saw the gray supra on my ride home from work in ARL today.