Cool accessories?

timmygogdon

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
What cool yet cheap accessories are y’all rocking inside/outside the supra? i mean like aesthetically pleasing things like rings, stickers, etc. i have no idea what to get lmao my car looks so bland
Sponsored

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
there's a ton of cf parts for both interior and exterior but they tend to be a bit pricy..
the cheapest mod I have on my car is probably the cf inlays for the dashboard , similar to this :
https://www.ftspeed.com/part/ts02-rexpeed-supra-2020-passenger-side-cf-interior-badge#.YWkCrhrP2Uk
but if you don't go for the real cf you can get away with :
https://www.ftspeed.com/part/a90das...634271842-0-gqNtZGzNA3ujcnBszRe9#.YWkC9RrP2Ul
it's a cheap alternative and it will probably look ok and better than the oem plastic

almost forgot, the steering wheel is't the most beautiful to be honest... but something like this helps a bilt :
https://www.ftspeed.com/part/a90cfs...-steering-wheel-badge-2020-supra#.YWkHeRrP2Uk
you can find these on ebay or online stores in different designs and price ranges

Last edited:

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
Not really an accessory but having my IG handle on my quarter panel window gets me pictures and videos sent to me from random people on the road, etc. Kinda cool.

Last edited:
OP
OP

timmygogdon

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Not really an accessory but having my IG handle on my quarter panel window gets me pictures and videos sent to me from random people on the road, etc. Kinda cool.
can you show me a pic and tell me where you got the letters from? been looking for clean letters but everything i’ve seen looks too cartoonish

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470

Never even thought of that being a thing...pretty cool

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
can you show me a pic and tell me where you got the letters from? been looking for clean letters but everything i’ve seen looks too cartoonish

Attachments

anon2k2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 ed. Supra
Just added a full set of Verus cap covers under the hood: coolant, washer fluid, gas cap, A/C, oil, HE. Adds a bit of color to all that black. Cost about $250. Granted, no one sees it until the hood's up but it's fun.

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I've done lots of little things that have made a big difference in my opinion.

1) Blacked out the reflectors (front, rear, back)
2) Swapped out the steel exhaust tips for black matte
3) Added the launch stripes
4) Got the cheapie CF stickers for the dash .... looks great btw for $11
5) CF overlay for the steering wheel
6) Red start button
7) Red rings for the entertainment system, but the one ring won't fit and making me nuts.
8) Did the subwoofer update.... much better... will not update system now.
9) Since I'm, in VA, I got a personalized plate...very cheap here. And custom license plate brackets.
10) Tinted windows to VA max.
11) Matte CF spoiler goes on this weekend.

Still waiting on:
1) CF matte gas cover
2) CF matte door handle covers
3) Red mirror endcaps
4) Red cigarette lighter caps (Eject, Fire Missile, Panic).

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Where did you get your tint done/what's the max here? I hear different things all the time.
I was very concerned, so I did quite a bit of research. In VA, the police can no longer pull you over for a tint violation. It can only be a secondary ticket. That said, VA law is no additional tint to the windshield other than clear OEM factory stuff. The rear window can go to 35 and the sides to 50. Meaning that 35% and 50% of light must be able penetrate the tint. I keep my receipt in the car in case I am ever pulled over.

I got an upgraded ceramic tint from a one man shop....guy came to my house and did it in my garage.
Sponsored