Sponsored

Cts turbo 6 port

Krazysupra2021

Active Member
First Name
Kazz
Joined
Jun 5, 2023
Threads
8
Messages
28
Reaction score
9
Location
Calgary
Car(s)
2021 supra
Hey everyone was thinking of getting a 6 port cts turbo upgrade over top mount precision considering the dramastic increase in price any thoughts or reviews on cts turbo are they good reliable I know they can make good power like 900 whp but are there issues with them or do I get ecu unlock and max stock turbo out.
Sponsored

 

Zupra_Toscana90

Well-Known Member
First Name
Kyle
Joined
Oct 4, 2022
Threads
4
Messages
74
Reaction score
52
Location
Seattle, WA
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Silver A90
As someone who had 2 of them go bad on me.....dont waste your money. Save it for a top mount.
 

bushido

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bryan
Joined
Oct 31, 2022
Threads
3
Messages
942
Reaction score
1,723
Location
Miami
Car(s)
yes
Hey everyone was thinking of getting a 6 port cts turbo upgrade over top mount precision considering the dramastic increase in price any thoughts or reviews on cts turbo are they good reliable I know they can make good power like 900 whp but are there issues with them or do I get ecu unlock and max stock turbo out.
wait. unlock your ECU before considering a turbo upgrade..
 

razorlab

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bryan
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
17,222
Location
NY
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I heard the remnant turbo will be out soon, probably next week…

D1716A57-1FBB-435D-B548-9791C2E9EE8B.gif
 

Avarela99

Well-Known Member
First Name
Anthony
Joined
May 9, 2022
Threads
18
Messages
641
Reaction score
844
Location
North Jersey
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
CTS = Crap Turbo System

Get a DAW turbo if you want stock location
Sponsored

 
 








Top