• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Custom Supra Rug

FuzzyRev85

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Not only is this rug insanely cool, but my custom dash applique arrived at the same time! Shout outs to @Learyam for the rug and @MoTeC_R for the dash applique! Guys like you are what makes this community so awesome, and I'm so thankful to be a part of it!

PXL_20230131_230717110~2.jpg
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Hey Supra Rug Fans!

If I can get @Learyam to make me a black/purple one, I'll give away the one I have to whoever wants it the most. Keep in mind, it was owned by me and is also the first one. So it's basically famous.

rotary heart

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91 Edition, 2004 IS 300
Hey Supra Rug Fans!

If I can get @Learyam to make me a black/purple one, I'll give away the one I have to whoever wants it the most. Keep in mind, it was owned by me and is also the first one. So it's basically famous.
I'll get that one if I wasn't expecting for a custom one too

OP
OP
Learyam

Learyam

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5
Not only is this rug insanely cool, but my custom dash applique arrived at the same time! Shout outs to @Learyam for the rug and @MoTeC_R for the dash applique! Guys like you are what makes this community so awesome, and I'm so thankful to be a part of it!

PXL_20230131_230717110~2.jpg
Love this! Thanks again!! Glad you are happy with the rug! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

OP
OP
Learyam

Learyam

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5
Hey Supra Rug Fans!

Lets do it! 🤣 I’m a little busy for the next to weeks but after that we can make it happen! 👌🏽🙌🏽

• Love
Reactions: zrk

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Hey Supra Rug Fans!

whoever wants it the mostest?
very well, i am on my knees as i type this

LMNFCTR

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Please, please do a rectangle rug... 🙏

OP
OP
Learyam

Learyam

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5
Please, please do a rectangle rug... 🙏
I’m actually making one this week for somebody here. I’m down always just the price is going to be more 😅

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Hey Supra Rug Fans!

I'll trade you a tunable ECU, my Paul Walker autographed Eclipse hood, my first born, and my neighbor's goat, Tom.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Turning into one of the top Supra purchases…. This may be as (or more) popular as the wind buffeting chunks/wedges we all throw on our Supra mirrors! Hoping I‘m still at top of your next batch list @Learyam I’m going to take mine to the track on track days so people can stop asking me “is that a Supra?”

Last edited:
OP
OP
Learyam

Learyam

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5
Turning into one of the top Supra purchases…. This may be as (or more) popular as the wind buffeting chunks/wedges we all throw on our Supra mirrors! I‘m still top of your next batch list @Learyam I’m going to take mine to the track on track days so people can stop asking me “is that a Supra?
Haha! I like that!! Yes I have you on my list for next week!! ✌🏽

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Sup guys!! I been really busy this couple weeks!!! Again thanks to all the people who already order rugs! Here is what I’m working today so I can ship them tomorrow!! ✌🏽

C451DBEE-517E-43BB-A9A1-BA02E5DC3A0B.jpeg

BE62B2F0-BB0D-41B8-B47F-FF3A07D75666.jpeg
You’re getting too good at this!!!! Those all look sooooooo good 🤤 When my wife wakes up today, I’ll have her look at the red/black (one I want) and ultimately be ready to tell you which one has her stamp of approval (been married since 1995. This is one of many of the secrets 🤫 I’ve figured out to a happy marriage). Already found out how quickly you sell out… so I’ll be ready this time!

mmmmkv

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
This is awesome and feels great! Thank you again! Don’t mind my floors hahaha
6A3B59D0-BBC0-4450-8ECB-84D793982113.jpeg
Sponsored