Daily driver question flex fuel or not ?

Sethtroy22

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Recently bought a 2020 Supra and am finally taking the plunge and buying catless downpipe and tuning. I have MST V2 and FTP charge pipes ready for install when I get the downpipe and tune. My question is I daily drive my Supra and am wondering if flex fuel is the best way to go or just get a pump gas tune and what software to get. I was thinking ecutek but if anyone else has different opinions please let me know. I have researched and read some of the other post but most are looking to be the fastest on the street and that is not my goal. My goal at this time is to be around 450-500hp daily driver for a year or two. Thanks for all the help.
Sponsored

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Toss in some e85. E35 tune will greatly help the gains.. plus the Supra has such a great pump that you can even run e50!

SupraJay

First Name
Jasson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra MKV
Recently bought a 2020 Supra and am finally taking the plunge and buying catless downpipe and tuning. I have MST V2 and FTP charge pipes ready for install when I get the downpipe and tune. My question is I daily drive my Supra and am wondering if flex fuel is the best way to go or just get a pump gas tune and what software to get. I was thinking ecutek but if anyone else has different opinions please let me know. I have researched and read some of the other post but most are looking to be the fastest on the street and that is not my goal. My goal at this time is to be around 450-500hp daily driver for a year or two. Thanks for all the help.
I daily drive mine Iā€™m on a ecutek flex fuel tune. I try to keep it at e40-e50 i go through the gas tank a lot faster but since e85 itā€™s cheaper I feel like its the same at the end of the day. The Supra is a whole different animal now. I just gotta get better tires since itā€™s spin city even if you lightly step on it. Btw with a flex fuel tune you can still put pump gas you donā€™t have to always put e on it if you donā€™t want to deal with using two different pumps whenever you fill up.
Sponsored