Dealer Install CF Wheel

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/Carbon Fiber.
Has anyone had a Dealer Service Dept. install their aftermarket wheel? I ask because my local performance shop won't install steering wheels. Wondering if I'll have an issue with the Dealer.
Sponsored

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Mine did!

MyCorolla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ICE
Has anyone had a Dealer Service Dept. install their aftermarket wheel? I ask because my local performance shop won't install steering wheels. Wondering if I'll have an issue with the Dealer.
Have you considered doing it yourself? It’s not very difficult. There are several videos that are helpful though I found not a single one was absolutely comprehensive. I did have trouble removing the center nut so I had my trustworthy mechanic loosen it for me. With that done, it took me about an hour to swap steering wheels.

OP
OP
Matthewstorm

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/Carbon Fiber.
There is absolutely no way I am mechanically inclined enough to change a steering wheel. If there's anyone in the Raleigh Durham I'll trade you some farm fresh organic pork for your time. 😀

Supra_Cop

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
There is absolutely no way I am mechanically inclined enough to change a steering wheel. If there's anyone in the Raleigh Durham I'll trade you some farm fresh organic pork for your time. 😀
Hit up Remnant Performance, they’re in that area. They’re also in the process of making a pretty rad turbo kit and some more goodies for our platform. The owner is pretty awesome, answers questions and replies in a timely manner on Instagram.

https://remnantperformance.com/

Silleck

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Theres also insomnia motorsports. Theyre prob one of the best supra shops in NC if not the US imo. Only problem is that appointments are usually couple weeks out.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
I haven't done a steering wheel install for the Supra yet, but have on other cars. It's actually surprisingly easy to swap. May seem intimidating to mess with airbag sensors, but it really is quite simple and requires minimum tools.
Sponsored