Defective Rear Diff Seal

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I'm glad I can rely on you guys for feed back. I know what the service manager said is BS, but holy s#*t this took the cake. Next time I go the after the 1600 miles test on the new diff seal I bring it up again and this time record the service manager on my phone about it.
Go to a different dealer guys pulling shit out his ass.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jay2004

Jay2004

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
**Update**

Well, last month the dealership had my car for 2 weeks trying to fix stuff. They had to fly in a master mechanic who spent most of the time trying to figure it out. He supposedly uploaded all the code to BMW to look at and toyota allowed a complete new software update and calibration all together; however, there was an issues that also needed to be addressed in regards to throttle hesitation. ( Thats on another thread ) You should deff take a look in to that. As for the sport mode, seem to be working like i bought the car yesterday.

A week of testing and driving hard to making sure it's 100% , It was back to the same crap. Nothing really changed except the sound diffrence in the exshaust. The steering was worse than before. 0% stiffness on sterring, suspension, and everything else. Just felt like normal. So, yet again it's in the dealership sitting for the past 2 weeks. I already hit 40 days of this car at the dealership and it only has 7,000 for a 2020.

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Iā€™m sorry youā€™re going through all that BS. It makes me never want to take my car back to the dealer.

Iā€™m going to keep going to my independent BMW shop.
Sponsored