Detroit International Auto Show Pics

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing new here....just some pics from my visit to Detroit this past weekend. Enjoy:

1.jpg

]
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
PerformanceSound

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
After seeing it in the flesh what’s your thoughts about it?
Looks much better in person....hard to explain, but really has a "racecar-like" presence about it. I like it even more after seeing it in person, and with future upgrades like a wing, more aero, etc... it will be a badass car.

Last edited:

bogglo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS
Looks much better in person....hard to explain, but really has a "racecar-like" presence about it. I like it even more after seeing it in person, and with future upgrades like a wing, more aero, etc... it will be a badass car.
Good to know I'm not the only one that felt like that. When you see the car in person it's like its calling you to get in and lets go for a ride. I think the size helps send that signal also.

OP
OP
PerformanceSound

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Good to know I'm not the only one that felt like that. When you see the car in person it's like its calling you to get in and lets go for a ride. I think the size helps send that signal also.
Yes....the seating position (the way the seats sit low in the car) makes the car look like a race-car from outside. Something so simple like a wing will clean up the rear end sooooo much better (not that its bad now)....but it will be the cherry on top I think. Also, it looks really high quality in person too. I was looking closely at gaps, and build quality and looks pretty well put together.

This car reminds me very much of a M2....they look good in pics, but amazing in person.

I will be sold on the GRMN car for sure, I just know it.
Sponsored