Dinan intake??

SInner

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 3.0
Can’t find much info on the Dinan airbox. It looks to be high quality and would look tits sitting next to their CF engine cover. Anyone running this?
Sponsored

Mock01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Refraction A91
IMG_1004.jpeg

I have it. Install was easy, sound is nice. If you have any specific questions I’m happy to help!

mojo_jojo77777

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
If youre obsessed with carbon fiber under the hood where no one will ever see it and very little turbo noise then this is the intake for you!
Nah. Eventuri is better choice for bling and lack of noise. Lol.
I had the Injen Evolution (closed box) intake, and sold it to get the Eventuri, and the lack of ricer noises left me disappointed :(

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
I really want this intake, think it would be perfect for me volume wise. Nothing obnoxious, but a noticeable increase in volume. I've read a few issues with alignment when fitting.

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
Nah. Eventuri is better choice for bling and lack of noise. Lol.
I had the Injen Evolution (closed box) intake, and sold it to get the Eventuri, and the lack of ricer noises left me disappointed :(
How was the injen intake? What made you change? I just want some induction and turbo sounds woosh on acceleration, no darth vader noises when coming off the throttle. Looks isn't important.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
I’ve had arma and dinan. The dinan better quality and fit but the arma isn’t far behind quality and fit wise but sounds SOOOO MUCH BETTER. The dinan was disappointing in how quiet it was but some people prefer that. Armaspeed is the way to go IMO

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
I’ve had arma and dinan. The dinan better quality and fit but the arma isn’t far behind quality and fit wise but sounds SOOOO MUCH BETTER. The dinan was disappointing in how quiet it was but some people prefer that. Armaspeed is the way to go IMO
Dinan still a noticeable difference with windows closed though?

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Over stock yeah i wouldn’t say it’s loud though it’s moderate at most. Personally i prefer the louder intake. I sold my dinan and bought another armaspeed lol

Mock01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Refraction A91
It’s noticeable but not obnoxious. I imagine you could take the lid off if you wanted it louder. The Armaspeed is very much louder if that’s your jam.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Dinan looks good but sound wise is one of the quieter options. MST is great for the money if you want mid-louder level of turbo noise (can be made pretty dang loud by removing the lid) and doesn’t break the bank either.

mojo_jojo77777

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
How was the injen intake? What made you change? I just want some induction and turbo sounds woosh on acceleration, no darth vader noises when coming off the throttle. Looks isn't important.
Pros:
- price. Got mine years back for around sub $300 shipped
- molded polyethylene enclosure (I feel helped keep AIT's in check, esp during track days)
- had a built in heatshield too
- noise
- the inlet adapter

Cons:
- wasnt that visually appealing
- filter is expensive if you ever have to replace it

I just got a good deal on an Eventuri so I switched. My biggest complaint about the Eventuri despite it costing almost 4 times as much was their choice on turbo inlet design. I got the version where its just a silicon adapter from the carbon inlet tube to the turbo.
I wish Eventuri had those to start with. The Injen intake adapts to the turbo like the OEM inlet using the o-ring seal and c-clamp style connection. Much better connection and oem fit.
I had to mess with the Eventuri for so long to get everything to fit somewhat right.
Sponsored