Dme bench unlock NJ

JohnoGR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
So I’ve had the car for three years and it’s been tuned through bm3. I’ve had to bring the car to Toyota and they did the recall and reprogrammed the car. So now my tune won’t take. I have been advised to get the dme bench unlocked. Does anyone have any recommendations I should use. When I search on goodie a90 shop comes up as the first one. Has anyone used them or should keep looking for another company
Sponsored

FluffyMangoes

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra 3.0
Kiesmotorsports in Hammonton NJ does it for $250. i think you still need to mail your ecu in but atelast its not too far

xerolimit

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
We're just over the border in PA and can unlock the pre 06/2021 no problem.

So I’ve had the car for three years and it’s been tuned through bm3. I’ve had to bring the car to Toyota and they did the recall and reprogrammed the car. So now my tune won’t take. I have been advised to get the dme bench unlocked. Does anyone have any recommendations I should use. When I search on goodie a90 shop comes up as the first one. Has anyone used them or should keep looking for another company

OP
OP
JohnoGR

JohnoGR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
hey guys still failing at 2%. You guys recommended that I sent it to kies for an unlock after the recall and software update. I did that and then had a remote access appointment with bm3 and he restored my car back to stock so I had to send it to kies again for a bench unlock. The guy from bm3 said I will be free to tune the car after the second unlock but same situation tune failing at 2%. Is my dme bricked?

Bigjsn250

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
If it’s failing at 2% then it’s still bench locked. Send it to A90 shop. They got mine at noon yesterday and it showed at my door in Tennessee tonight. Just re-installed and BM3 tune loaded perfectly.
Sponsored