First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 supra
hi guys, as per title I'm curious about issues flashing bm3 after bench unlock

try to keep it simple
car is a uk a90 build date nov 19, only Owen the car 2 weeks, bought from an approved Toyota dealer, assuming its had the recall completed.

went to a shop to have a bench unlock, then flash bm3, when trying to activate the licence I had an error message pop up

"your vehicles DME data support is in progress. please email [email protected] and included screenshot of vehicle details" etc

already emailed bm3 so waiting for a response, just curious if anyone else has had the same issue after a bench unlock?
Sponsored

Alikkila

First Name
Alik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 premium Supra 2021
Having the same issue. Support told me it has to do with the latest DME version that Toyota pulls into recently serviced cars. My car was recalibrated couple of weeks ago so my guess they have also uploaded this new DME. I have bench unlocked it AFTER. Successfully, it’s the bootmod3 that needs to catch up

OverRev

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 SUPRA
Same here, I had it unlocked locally the day after the recall was done. I had that same message popped up when I tried activate it. Then I thought the local shop may not have the most updated patch so I sent it out to BimmerPro to unlock it again. Spent the $$ twice got the same warning on screen.

OverRev

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 SUPRA
little update guys: I contacted Protuningfreak and gave them my software info (which I believe is the same for everyone who has the brake recall done). I tried again the next day, steps as following: tune car on ACC mode, plug in cable to OBD2, actiavte BM3 agent on laptop, plug in the cat5 cable, login to BM3.net account, this time i was able to activate my account and flash the tunes. I hope you issues were fixed as well.
Sponsored