Does anyone daily drive with 17" Rears?

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
I really like the look of 17's in the rear. Everyone seems to run Mickey Thompson's which I know are great for traction, but to my understanding they wear out REALLY fast. Is that true?

Are there other tire alternatives that fit on 17's that don't wear out super fast? I daily my car and do about 10K miles a year. But I do love that fat sidewall in the rear, but would like a more reasonable tire. (I plan on being at 500hp for my build, so I'm not pushing a ton of power).
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I really like the look of 17's in the rear. Everyone seems to run Mickey Thompson's which I know are great for traction, but to my understanding they wear out REALLY fast. Is that true?

Are there other tire alternatives that fit on 17's that don't wear out super fast? I daily my car and do about 10K miles a year. But I do love that fat sidewall in the rear, but would like a more reasonable tire. (I plan on being at 500hp for my build, so I'm not pushing a ton of power).
E Street R's are dead in seconds. The E Street SS's will give you a lot more miles.