Sponsored

DS25 now supported by MHD

NiceBMW

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
82
Reaction score
70
Location
Virginia
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Good day all,

Dorch has been supporting the gen 2 for over a year but they just got over the finish line adding their HPFP to MHD.

There are now drop downs for S58 injectors and the HPFP which will support up to 700WHP together.

Here's a recent post with a Z4.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/vakpsdBvGrHvbccQ/

They are open to combo deals with Black Friday coming up and would love any marketing from it.

I'm going to take advantage of this but am not sold on a aftermarket turbo yet...
Sponsored

 

razorlab

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bryan
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
8,778
Reaction score
17,222
Location
NY
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
lol, not trying too hard at all.
 
OP
OP

NiceBMW

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
82
Reaction score
70
Location
Virginia
Car(s)
2020 Supra
lol, not trying too hard at all.
Not sure if you are commenting about me or the product. I have zero affiliation with them. I've just been a DI fan and happy to finally see a drop down option available instead of needing to work with 2 tuners who know how to properly set it up.
 

razorlab

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bryan
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
8,778
Reaction score
17,222
Location
NY
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Not sure if you are commenting about me or the product. I have zero affiliation with them. I've just been a DI fan and happy to finally see a drop down option available instead of needing to work with 2 tuners who know how to properly set it up.
I thought MHD has had it for awhile now?
 
OP
OP

NiceBMW

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
82
Reaction score
70
Location
Virginia
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I thought MHD has had it for awhile now?
Dorch has been supporting installs for over a year but MHD just went live with the drop down feature for Supras today. It was supposed to be in the 4.77 update but they didn't realize it wasn't visible until I asked so they just added it in 4.78.
 

za567xq

New Member
First Name
JING
Joined
Jun 30, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Car(s)
SUPRA-A90/M4-G82
Does the MHD Dorch DS25-350 flash option on a B58 Gen2 custom BIN also update BMWinjmon_vol_HppCmpn_C and BMWinjmon_fac_HppEff_M (OEM Injection Monitoring), or only pump actuation? Does the preset replace tuner-calibrated values, and which app versions support this behavior?

I'm looking for manufacturer-confirmed information or a resolved, version-specific firsthand case. No private files are required. Thanks.
Sponsored

 
 








Top