ECU For Sale

cantguardluna

First Name
Uriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A90 Supra
Hello , I was wondering if anyone had a pre June ECU for sale or knows a place where they are selling them. Since I didn't do my research before buying my supra this is the consequence I have to pay lol. 🧐😆😆
Sponsored

OP
OP
cantguardluna

cantguardluna

First Name
Uriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A90 Supra
You don’t need the clone to run BM3 custom rom… they are releasing it soon unless you really want to run ecutek i would save the 2k plus for a doner ECU
Yeah thats the thing i want to go with ecutek just because i know its the safest and most reliable tuning software

chaoscentral

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Yeah thats the thing i want to go with ecutek just because i know its the safest and most reliable tuning software
Is your 23 a manual or automatic? If it's a manual cloning and ecutek are not an option.

Ecutek isn't necessarily safer, it just integrates better for things like flex fuel and port injection. Those are really only needed if you are going big power.

OP
OP
cantguardluna

cantguardluna

First Name
Uriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A90 Supra
Is your 23 a manual or automatic? If it's a manual cloning and ecutek are not an option.

Ecutek isn't necessarily safer, it just integrates better for things like flex fuel and port injection. Those are really only needed if you are going big power.
It’s a 23 3.0 base and yeah I’m aiming for about 700 whp pure turbo maybe E15 and port injection plus I know I’m going to need to get the tranny upgraded so it can handle that much

derocknc

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Infiniti Q50, 2018 Audi A4

So with the manual you can't clone the ECU? What are your options?