Ecu cloning price.

Evilpenguinking

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Can anyone explain the difference on the ecu cloning service between speed industry and Visconti tuning? Speed industry is advertising a price of $3700 while Visconti is advertising a price of $5600. And both of the descriptions are identical. I’ve reached out to speed industry about a week or so ago with no response. Seeing if anyone knows here. TIA
Sponsored

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Speed industry uses Visconti they’ll probably send back your money or ask for the difference… also Visconti doesn’t even have clonable ECU’s atm there’s a waitlist you’re better off either doing partial unlock BM3 custom rom or sourcing a clonable ECU yourself it’ll be 2-3k for that ECU without the clone service to use ecutek

OP
OP

Evilpenguinking

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Speed industry uses Visconti they’ll probably send back your money or ask for the difference… also Visconti doesn’t even have clonable ECU’s atm there’s a waitlist you’re better off either doing partial unlock BM3 custom rom or sourcing a clonable ECU yourself it’ll be 2-3k for that ECU without the clone service to use ecutek
T
Thanks for the reply, I may end up just doing the partial then.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
T

Thanks for the reply, I may end up just doing the partial then.
I did partial a while ago on MHD and love it I use the 93 OTS map and have a custom E50 map by pureboost that rips. If I was doing it now tho I would go BM3 since they just released custom rom for our cars so u can do flex fuel, on the fly map switching, anti lag, etc now without a clone. No need for a clone unless you're building a serious drag car

OP
OP

Evilpenguinking

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I did partial a while ago on MHD and love it I use the 93 OTS map and have a custom E50 map by pureboost that rips. If I was doing it now tho I would go BM3 since they just released custom rom for our cars so u can do flex fuel, on the fly map switching, anti lag, etc now without a clone. No need for a clone unless you're building a serious drag car
I was eyeballing the bm3 because of those features. Guess I’m a little old school and a bit scared of the OTS maps but I have heard good thing about them recently. At least I can out the money saved from not cloning toward actual performance mods.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
I was eyeballing the bm3 because of those features. Guess I’m a little old school and a bit scared of the OTS maps but I have heard good thing about them recently. At least I can out the money saved from not cloning toward actual performance mods.
MHD OTS maps are better than BM3’s not by a dramatic amount tho. Fabian at Pureboost does all the OTS maps for MHD they are solid across the board and super smooth no funny stuff whatsoever. JB4 on the other hand that’s not smooth
Sponsored