Exhaust Pipe size for determining Aftermarket Exhaust Tip

badwolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
I've searched this forums (and found a really long thread but did not contain exactly what I was looking for) and the interwebs looking for the O.D. of the exhaust pipe that the OEM exhaust tip slips over. I've found conflicting reports and it will be this weekend before I can crawl under my car to wrap a piece of string around it. Found one post where OP ordered a tip from Amazon and it listed a inlet diameter of 2.8 inches. I have found an aftermarket tip that I can order in either a 2.99 in or a 2.75591 in inlet. Any feedback on exact size of pipe going into OEM tip? If not - I will measure this weekend and report back. TIA!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
badwolfe

badwolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
I did - and the one pic shows what I "think" is the exhaust pipe and references that the exhaust pipe is 3in and other posts in that same thread mention that a 3in inlet would be perfect - yet other threads seem to be pretty adamant that it's 2.5 in so ?? Guess I'll have to wait till this weekend and crawl ender the car with a piece of string and do a direct measurement.....

duvif

First Name
Emir
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV A90 2022
I ordered 76mm / 3inch from ebay link and failed to install, because it was too small to fit for my 2022 supra. I re-ordered 80mm hope it will work.

Last edited:

ashari

First Name
Adithya
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra 3.0 Premium, C43 AMG, Range Rover Velar
I ordered 76mm / 3inch from ebay link and failed to install, because it was too small to fit for my 2022 supra. I re-ordered 80mm hope it will work.
please let me know if it works!
Sponsored