First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
Any updates from the manufacturing factory?
The previous factory bailed on us but we already have a new factory working on them. Only thing that sucks is now they have make new molds. This new factory is a lot more expensive but hopefully the price will reflect their work and the quality of the end products.

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (sold), 2023 F150 Tremor
I ordered the GLOSS BLACK from Amazon to "hold me over". Cant go wrong for 64$ + free shipping for the pair.
I did the same - https://www.supramkv.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-supra-today.2074/post-192345

However, I’d like to report that after a proper track day, they have discolored significantly. I’ve returned to stock tips. Just a heads up for anyone who expects prolonged high exhaust temps to be mindful. I’m not mad at the purchase as they looked good in the interim, were cheap, and were super easy to return to stock.

IMG_0840.jpeg
IMG_0839.jpeg

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
I did the same - https://www.supramkv.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-supra-today.2074/post-192345

However, I’d like to report that after a proper track day, they have discolored significantly. I’ve returned to stock tips. Just a heads up for anyone who expects prolonged high exhaust temps to be mindful. I’m not mad at the purchase as they looked good in the interim, were cheap, and were super easy to return to stock.

IMG_0840.jpeg
IMG_0839.jpeg
The biggest thing I didn’t like with the Amazon tips was the smaller than stock diameter. They looked anemic on the car.

-RJM
Sponsored