Extreme Online Store Dual Cat Back Exhaust?

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
…or Helmholtz resonators to remove drone, or a lifetime warranty (or any warranty from what I could find), or a design that isn’t a knock-off from another company…
You just hate all companies except OEM? Everything is a copy of everything else. How many single mid pipe 3.5” exhaust systems are there? Did magnaflow copy AWE? Sure looks like it. You only want to pay top dollar for stuff that is <1% better? Gotta lighten up bud. You spend your money on the insane 3500 carbon duckbill that’s OEM and I’ll gladly spend my $199 on the eBay knockoff. Looks great too!! :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
SupraBH

SupraBH

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, 2023 Mazda 3 Sedan
UPDATE: Ended up purchasing this exhaust w/ burnt tips. Can’t wait for it to be delivered and get it installed! Will update back

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
While I understand the controversy behind this system, I doubt this is taking many buyers away from AWE or other more expensive systems. Two different markets and clients. For the money this system is great, I have already sold a few and listening to videos it really does have a nice deep bassy tone to it, fitment is good, welds look solid, tips are nice and large and for the money it truly is a great buy. If they stole awe's design and started claiming they were better and charging similar or even more money for it I could see an issue, but at under $700 shipped it is a good buy. 99.99% of us, myself included all run pieces that are taken from someone else, all of our front lips, rear lips, side skirts, wind deflectors, anything made by rexspeed is a direct rip off, same with lots of seibon parts and so on. many of these are designs taking from TRD, Artisan Spirits, Aimgan, Street hunter reps, LG Hertiage reps etc etc. It is just apart of the industry. Those that scam others into buying fake parts under the premise they are authentic, that is an issue, but what Extreme Online Store (EOS) is doing is okay in my book, it give more people the opportunity to modify and personalize their cars where they may have otherwise not for cost reasons.

Did you ever weigh the kit?

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Anyone got proper sound clips with this system? With stock dp.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
A bunch of people do. A few posts up with links
Sponsored