Extreme Online Store Dual Cat Back Exhaust?

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Just emailed their customer service asking about fitment, tips and sound. They responded with a reminder that this fits the a90 supra. I don’t think they have customer service? Would not buy something from a vendor that I can’t communicate with. Going to steer clear even though the system looks great.
They aren’t great at dealing directly with customers but I always get good responses and communications and they fix or replace anything wrong or damaged
Sponsored

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
They aren’t great at dealing directly with customers but I always get good responses and communications and they fix or replace anything wrong or damaged
They sure aren’t! Been crickets since their first email. Will be sure to wait for an AWE or Magnaflow system when it’s time.

Quinn

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cu A91MT, 02 Spec E46, 04 Sequoia
Guy has some cajones stating he is catless multiple times in a public video and showing a clear shot of his license plate as well.

EPA is like " thank you..."
I don’t imagine the EPA swat team is showing up to his door anytime soon after getting sent the video

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I don’t imagine the EPA swat team is showing up to his door anytime soon after getting sent the video
I think a lot of shops that got nailed over the last five years would beg to differ. ;)

Either way, I'm just saying I wouldn't go out of my way to broadcast being catless and give an easy way to point out my whereabouts.

Quinn

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cu A91MT, 02 Spec E46, 04 Sequoia
I think a lot of shops that got nailed over the last five years would beg to differ. ;)

Either way, I'm just saying I wouldn't go out of my way to broadcast being catless and give an easy way to point out my whereabouts.
I totally agree in principle. Just wanted to make light of it because of how ridiculous it all is

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
Unrelated but just realized I got booted from that group as well 😂 damn bruh they just don’t wanna see me winning 🥺 but in regards to eos they are great quality for the money. I’m confident in selling their products and their warranty’s and support is great
When you say EOS, you're referring to this Extreme Online Store? And not thinking EOSpeed, who makes the great intake manifold, right? Because EOSpeed is often referenced as EOS.

MrNobody

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Trdoffroad 4runner
Guy has some cajones stating he is catless multiple times in a public video and showing a clear shot of his license plate as well.

EPA is like "whyyyy thank you..."
I don't think the guy really cares. In one video he backed out of his garage and passed by many street signs in a single take. 😆 🤣 😂

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
I just ordered this exhaust for my supra with AA catted downpipe
Watching that YouTube video back, he doesn't mention what happens with the OEM valve. When you get yours, can you post the solution for it? Do they have a simulator of some sort? Doesn't look like it has a valve in it. Thanks!

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
Watching that YouTube video back, he doesn't mention what happens with the OEM valve. When you get yours, can you post the solution for it? Do they have a simulator of some sort? Doesn't look like it has a valve in it. Thanks!
It doesn't use the valve so no more quiet mode.