Extreme Online Store Dual Cat Back Exhaust?

SupraBH

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, 2023 Mazda 3 Sedan
Saw someone post sound clips of this new cat back by EOS in the Supra owner’s group on FB and it definitely caught my eye. For under $700 it sounds just as good as some of the others costing thousands more. Was curious if anyone on here is running it or has experience with it? Link here

According to the owner on FB, fitment is 10/10, and some others commented saying it looks like a clone to AWE’s non-resonated.
10F6AB26-A4D6-4FCA-9DC8-AE91CFDAEDC5.png

Sound Clip (Catless):

Really tempted to pull the trigger on this with the burnt tips. Looks solid for the price! Curious to hear thoughts and opinions.
Sponsored

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I'm curious as well. I saw this on FB also. The quality looks to be really good looking at the bends and welds.
eoscrap.png

Except for this haggard ass shit. Embarrassing, shameful even.

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Looks like it just has Vibrant Ultra Quiet resonators for mufflers.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
That’s being used for set up come with a proper plate if you look at all the pics
I'm well aware of that, but it's not what I'd call "a proper plate" because it's still chintzy-looking, and if they had pride in their product they could use that spot for company logo.

But just my opinion..

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Looks like an AWE touring/ETS hybrid exhaust. Actually tempted to buy it! I also love how angry people are here…car has been out for years now. People are bound to copy existing designs. Get over it. Is it quality stainless? Fit well? Then I’m in.

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 3.0 MT, '23 BRZ, '06 RX-8
Looks like an AWE touring/ETS hybrid exhaust. Actually tempted to buy it! I also love how angry people are here…car has been out for years now. People are bound to copy existing designs. Get over it. Is it quality stainless? Fit well? Then I’m in.
I'm skeptical and the FB post looks like a sponsored review/post. I just wouldn't want to pay $700 to be the guinea pig.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Unrelated but just realized I got booted from that group as well 😂 damn bruh they just don’t wanna see me winning 🥺 but in regards to eos they are great quality for the money. I’m confident in selling their products and their warranty’s and support is great

OP
OP
SupraBH

SupraBH

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Please don't put a $700 AliExpress special fart cans on your 60$k sports car
I was looking into this because I was curious if it was just some Alibaba knock off, but it seems like they do work directly with a manufacturer for all of their products. Given, they are based on replicas, but for the money as long as it’s good quality and fitment then I don’t really care. I’ve heard good things about their carbon bits for our cars

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was looking into this because I was curious if it was just some Alibaba knock off, but it seems like they do work directly with a manufacturer for all of their products. Given, they are based on replicas, but for the money as long as it’s good quality and fitment then I don’t really care. I’ve heard good things about their carbon bits for our cars
I obviously haven’t tried their exhaust but their carbon bits are some of the best I’ve had.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Just emailed their customer service asking about fitment, tips and sound. They responded with a reminder that this fits the a90 supra. I don’t think they have customer service? Would not buy something from a vendor that I can’t communicate with. Going to steer clear even though the system looks great.

OP
OP
SupraBH

SupraBH

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just emailed their customer service asking about fitment, tips and sound. They responded with a reminder that this fits the a90 supra. I don’t think they have customer service? Would not buy something from a vendor that I can’t communicate with. Going to steer clear even though the system looks great.
If it helps, I’ve read that they’re much more responsive on their Amazon/eBay storefronts. I believe @NitroYellowMKV also sells some of their stuff if you’d prefer to have a forum contact, and his customer service is A+
Sponsored