Fog Lights for Supra

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Judging by the lack of terminals/connectors, I'd think that you need splice from headlight. I don't know how sensitive BMW headlights) electronics are..

Install video, which is hardly an install video only shows passenger side fuse box connection. You could definitely draw power from there as well granted you find an empty one and one that is powered when you want it, on with headlight or on all the time, etc ..

I'd like to add that I'm against these dot leds. Will overpower the Supra DRLs

Last edited:

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I knew it was a matter of time. First comes The mishmash of random, scattered carbon bits That effectively make a car look like a checkerboard, then comes the fog lights.
😂

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Supra:
5ACEF348-86C5-4685-B099-EBE574518802.jpeg

Corolla:
731C0198-C205-4E50-B6F5-7C7C12C85835.jpeg

Nothing more needs said.

booja

First Name
Khiem
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra 2004 xb 1993 rx7
I knew it was a matter of time. First comes The mishmash of random, scattered carbon bits That effectively make a car look like a checkerboard, then comes the fog lights.
😂
i was thinking it was just me that didnt like all the random carbon bits all over the car bc so many people do it. carbon lip kit and spoiler and mirrors are fine with me. then people add carbon emblems, door handle covers, into all the fake vents, pillars, fenders and hood unpainted, the giant trd style carbon door trim... its like the equivalent of a kid with no money throwing on all autozone accessories.... but now its carbon parts

if i ever do aftermarket fenders and hood im definitely color matching it

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
Corolla does it way better than the Supra. Our front end doesn't suit a fog light in my opinion.

Reactions: kaj

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
i was thinking it was just me that didnt like all the random carbon bits all over the car bc so many people do it. carbon lip kit and spoiler and mirrors are fine with me. then people add carbon emblems, door handle covers, into all the fake vents, pillars, fenders and hood unpainted, the giant trd style carbon door trim... its like the equivalent of a kid with no money throwing on all autozone accessories.... but now its carbon parts

if i ever do aftermarket fenders and hood im definitely color matching it
I appreciate design, flow, and functionality. Swapping CF just because it's CF makes no sense to me. The cars look like crap, also. With an old platform I used to own, people were swapping out aluminum fenders and hoods for HEAVIER CF pieces.
There's a lot of "I just bought a new car, let me get all the CF" going on.
I can't respect all builds. Some of them suck. 😂
Sponsored