Formula 1 Talk

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
In b4 RB is over the cost cap by < $1.50.
Sponsored

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
I only hope is if teams were actually over that they be punished appropriately. But itā€™s the FIA so odds are theyā€™ll get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
Complete loss of constructors points otherwise whatā€™s the fucking point of the cap.
I'm for this and a reduction in cost cap equal to amount over for the following year.

For minor infractions I'd say a fine and some points penalties appropriate to the infraction.

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I read Ferrari is stating a ā€œminorā€ infraction 5% or less can give up to .5 seconds a lap.

No matter how it goes down, IF RB over spent then all the RB haters will want their heads, RB fanbois will come up with 99 excuses. (If Merc was the ones that over spent then it would be the same there, Merc haters would want their head, fanbois would make their excuses).

F1 really has so much drama lately, I guess it needs to after last year this year has been kinda boring ish.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
So if I understand this correctly, if Max wins tomorrow and gets the fastest lap he wins the championship...in a Honda...in Japan...that would be "simply lovely."

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
So if I understand this correctly, if Max wins tomorrow and gets the fastest lap he wins the championship...in a Honda...in Japan...that would be "simply lovely."
And so it is.

WORLD CHAMPION!

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
Congrats to Max - at least now we can stop seeing reddit posts on the 755 combinations of race finishes that will make him the champ this week ;)

I got to 11pm with no restart and then bailed out.

Shaking my fuckin' head at the whoever put that tractor on the the track though... How can these people never learn? I'd like to hear Gasly thoughts on the radio.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Congrats to Max - at least now we can stop seeing reddit posts on the 755 combinations of race finishes that will make him the champ this week ;)

I got to 11pm with no restart and then bailed out.

Shaking my fuckin' head at the whoever put that tractor on the the track though... How can these people never learn? I'd like to hear Gasly thoughts on the radio.
Like Bianchi, Gasly was driving too fast under double yellow/red conditions. Which is why Gasly received a penalty and penalty points. He can bitch all he wants, but he could've made things a lot safer by just slowing down. The tractor was put on the track too early, for sure, but he had his own part to play in it, as did Bianchi, who also was driving way too fast for the conditions.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Wonder how many *ā€™s redbull/max can accumulate on their ā€œ2021 championshipā€

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Probably as long as you Max/RedBull fans keep making excuses for them. Let me guess youā€™d be fine if Mercedes went over on a budget cap now?
We don't know any details yet. How much, for what, etc. Mercedes fans are just frothing at the bit to gift Hamilton yet another title :rofl: It's pathetic.

Last edited:

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
We don't know any details yet. How much, for what, etc. Mercedes fans are just frothing at the bit to gift Hamilton yet another title :rofl: It's pathetic.
Pathetic is you making any excuse. I donā€™t want to gift him a title. I just know now any team can go over out to 7.5 million and itā€™s ok, because RedBull did it and nothings going to happen. Itā€™s sad you haters just make excuse after excuse after excuse. And anyone that says different is a ā€œMercedes fanā€ or ā€œHamilton fanā€ it just canā€™t beā€¦. The team broke the rulesā€¦. Clown.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pathetic is you making any excuse. I donā€™t want to gift him a title. I just know now any team can go over out to 7.5 million and itā€™s ok, because RedBull did it and nothings going to happen. Itā€™s sad you haters just make excuse after excuse after excuse. And anyone that says different is a ā€œMercedes fanā€ or ā€œHamilton fanā€ it just canā€™t beā€¦. The team broke the rulesā€¦. Clown.
What excuses have I made exactly? All I said was we don't know how much they went over. Or what they spent it on. Maybe it's the amount Hamilton cost Red Bull when he punted Max off at Silverstone because he couldn't win on skill alone. Let's ask him when he finally passes Ocon :rofl:
Sponsored