Formula 1 Talk

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Perez 🤦🏻‍♂️ he’s lucky Max is basically winning the constructors by himself cause I don’t think his seat would be safe this year.
Sponsored

Last edited:

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I was watching Sam Collins on F1 Tech Talk and he brought up AI…. Got me thinking how much could AI help? Is AI at a point or close to a point that it could do CFD calculations stuff like that? If so how could that be regulated? I can see James and Toto asking…. Chat GPT how can we make a more aerodynamic car with more down force to beat RB 🤣

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Perez 🤦🏻‍♂️ he’s lucky Max is basically winning the constructors by himself cause I don’t think his seat would be safe this year.
Perez 9th and Ricci 13th. Ricci in the slowest car on the grid lol.

Perez seat is not safe at all. Max is doing far too much of the work and they pay Perez how much?

Perez is most definitely under review for the rest of the season. He has not redeemed anything today. He is out of reasons or excuses.

Perez is utterly expendable. That is the most valuable seat in F1. Perez knows he is being focused on!

Max is not out defending him at all. He doesnt care who shows up. He will compete.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra

Perez seat is not safe at all. Max is doing far too much of the work and they pay Perez how much?

Perez is most definitely under review for the rest of the season. He has not redeemed anything today. He is out of reasons or excuses.

Perez is utterly expendable. That is the most valuable seat in F1. Perez knows he is being focused on!

Max is not out defending him at all. He doesnt care who shows up. He will compete.
Perez isn't lasting past this season, if he even makes the end. It's ridiculous.
Watch Lando in P3. P3 has a distinct advantage in starts on that circuit. Max needs a perfect start to keep P2 and some luck actually. The grid is bad for P2/P4 etc - that side.
Max just needs to survive lap 1. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose by scrapping. If he gets the jump at the start, great, but if not, just settle in behind and wait for an opportunity.
Lando is doing everything right. And Oscar too for that matter. Super impressive.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Perez isn't lasting past this season, if he even makes the end. It's ridiculous.

Max just needs to survive lap 1. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose by scrapping. If he gets the jump at the start, great, but if not, just settle in behind and wait for an opportunity.
Lando is doing everything right. And Oscar too for that matter. Super impressive.
Hungaroring has a way of negating DRS effect. Max does not want to give up too much early on. Tire wear will be interesting. The rears take a beating. Tire saving early on for sure.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
After probably one of the most exciting qualies the race was a snooze fest.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
After probably one of the most exciting qualies the race was a snooze fest.
Thought it was ok. Plenty of action from P2 onwards. Russell and Perez had good recovery drives. Ferrari doing Ferrari things. McLaren being fantastic.

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Thought it was ok. Plenty of action from P2 onwards. Russell and Perez had good recovery drives. Ferrari doing Ferrari things. McLaren being fantastic.
Mclaren are for real. Mercedes may or may not confront and defeat them thanks to the - Lets prevent competition, absurdly low budget limit lol. Oh well. As Toto said they are moving fully to next years car already. Mclaren need the results for money now but they get penalized for doing better. Funking F1 absurdity lol. But man those team 'value's now approaching 1 Bil$ or more for most of them.

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
Did anyone else catch Lando doing his champagne bottle smash and breaking Max's trophy? 🤣

MKVDevo

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Stratosphere Blue Premium 3.0

I have to disagree. Seems like some revisionist history here, Ricciardo and Max seemed really unhappy as teammates for most of their run together. Sure, they have both matured but I would be completely blown away if Ricciardo took Checo's ride.

Checo has not been qualifying great, but in the races he is typically pretty strong. I understand the car is exceptional, but he seems like as good of a 2 as you could get. Barring something wild happening with Lando or Mercedes.