Formula 1 Talk

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
That clip of Max's answering if he likes the sprint & his straight faced sarcasm for his "love" for the sprint format:
robert-redford-nod.gif
Sponsored

Last edited:

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Funny thing is, when they were young, Max's sister was even quicker than him. Imagine if she would have kept interest.
I watched some of the F1 Academy races that took place in Austin and it's interesting to see how it will involve next year now that the F1 teams will all have cars on that grid too.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
StRoLl SuCkS, I cOuLd DrIvE bEtTeR............... Stroll out qualifies Alonzo and on second row of the grid...........

1699052217256.png

Even a blind squirrel........ He'll finish 12th
Nah, he’ll take out Alonso first corner and blame it on his engineer.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Those weather conditions, thought it was Florida for a second… Just when I was thinking Max had a shitty lap, Charles almost pulls in (he says) and comes in 2nd to Max. Both were so excited & shocked about that quick change in track conditions, they kept talking post race interview. They looked like two little kids, huge expressions & gestures, explaining to each other what just happened, comparing notes.

And Stroll actually pulled it off 😱 Say whaaaaaaaaattț… Hate to say it but it’d be cool if he could actually finish without crashing this race. Kudos to him for placing up there with the best of the best 😳 It’s like giving up his entire childhood just paid off (just this one time?)

Track limits? Pull over pluuuuuuussssssseeeeeee…. All you mofos. Get ur asses on the that left white line if you ain’t going. I loved that race commentator guy’s (my wife knows all the names and I‘m lucky to remember my own) comment to just take away the tire blankets and this all will stop. That’d be interesting as hell imo.

johnnyskids

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Could someone remove the horseshoe from Max’s butt. Had the weather held off I don’t think he would have had pole. Obviously this was good planning by RB by getting him out first and some luck with only having time for one real decent lap before conditions really changed.

Things that make you go hmmmm….three driver get penalty for impeding in pit lane…strange that this is the week they start handing out those…could it be because Max didn’t do it this week?

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Could someone remove the horseshoe from Max’s butt. Had the weather held off I don’t think he would have had pole. Obviously this was good planning by RB by getting him out first and some luck with only having time for one real decent lap before conditions really changed.

Things that make you go hmmmm….three driver get penalty for impeding in pit lane…strange that this is the week they start handing out those…could it be because Max didn’t do it this week?
Gotta love the conspiracies 🤣

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Anyone else wish ESPN would get more sponsors than Heineken, T-Mobile, Mercedes, and some coffee maker? Tired of the same 4 fucking commercials.

OP
OP
RWhiz

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche 911 964, Tacoma, 2021 Absolute Zero Premium

johnnyskids

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Jeez Ocon, losing the back end over the curbs and then blaming Alonso...
Well he may have been distracted due to Alonso’s car (not Alonso’s fault) for a split second causing him to have a little moment. That being said Alonso could have given a little more room and maybe they wouldn’t have collided. Not saying he was blocking, just saying he did have more space to give.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
What an incredible sprint race! Like someone throwing chum into a shark tank. Mega feeding frenzy for wheel to wheel racing. Is Brazil the best track for this? The guys were driving on rails! If they can keep that up all day today, this race has the potential to be the best one all year.

Poor Lewis! Those tires went south way too quickly. Felt for him. Max is becoming a really good drag racer, says Lando. And holy tire management lessons on display. This sprint race was fantastic on so many levels!

johnnyskids

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
What an incredible sprint race! Like someone throwing chum into a shark tank. Mega feeding frenzy for wheel to wheel racing. Is Brazil the best track for this? The guys were driving on rails! If they can keep that up all day today, this race has the potential to be the best one all year.

Poor Lewis! Those tires went south way too quickly. Felt for him. Max is becoming a really good drag racer, says Lando. And holy tire management lessons on display. This sprint race was fantastic on so many levels!
You jinxed it, that was a rather boring race. Basically only Alonso and Checo the only action for the last 1/3 of that race.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
You jinxed it, that was a rather boring race. Basically only Alonso and Checo the only action for the last 1/3 of that race.
Whatever it was great! Lando attacking Max, EVERYONE attacking Mercedes, lots of passing, (on Mercedes) and Fred with an epic drive.
Russell getting the Bottas treatment even though he was clearly faster at the start of the stint and literally being sacrificed by Mercedes while for months the Mercedes fans accuse RedBull doing that to Checo. Just great poetic justice all around. Checo's P2 is all but secured, and Max breaking Ascari's 70+ year old record.

History in the making.
Sponsored